Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If You Had $100,000........

DeanCollins

Well, if you weren't comfortable in the Viper, I doubt you would like any of the cars I would generally go for. Of course, I would rather spend it on bikes :D

It would get me a few bikes like an 06 BMW K1200LT with all the goodies. An 06 Triumph Bonneville Scrambler to keep the Bonnie Black company. An 06 Ducati Paul Smart 1000LE. A BMW R1200GS with all the goodies, and matching gear and helmets for each bike. That might actually put me over 100K :laugh:

Of course, I would have to clean out the garage, and would be paying out more then my mortgage each month for ins coverage:doh:

Is that the new one? She has been pestering me about that.... she is a camaro girl after all... :doh:

Nope is a restored 69 done by Chip Foose. Its the old camaro updated with the newest technologies. Being by Foose it'll be worth double its value now in 2 to 3 years.

Designed by Chip Foose, hand-built by Unique Performance in our state-of-the-art North Texas facility and using Year One’s parts these cars combine world-class technology and automotive craftsmanship. Since only a limited number will be built, they’ll be among the most exclusive cars in the world.

Each Foose designed 1969 Camaro features a Unique serial number plate under the hood and is fully documented. Available in a coupe and a convertible.

Nope is a restored 69 done by Chip Foose. Its the old camaro updated with the newest technologies. Being by Foose it'll be worth double its value now in 2 to 3 years.

Designed by Chip Foose, hand-built by Unique Performance in our state-of-the-art North Texas facility and using Year One’s parts these cars combine world-class technology and automotive craftsmanship. Since only a limited number will be built, they’ll be among the most exclusive cars in the world.

Each Foose designed 1969 Camaro features a Unique serial number plate under the hood and is fully documented. Available in a coupe and a convertible.

If I buy that for huly, I won't be able to make the wings for you guys at every tailgate :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i like sports cars. If I had that kind of money, I would NEVER spend it on an SUV..or a "truck" as some people call them. An Escalade is NOT A TRUCK! I don't know why people call them trucks...yes I know they rest upon a truck FRAME, but a TRUCK is a PICK UP TRUCK like a Ford F150. GRRRRRRR!!!

But anyway, enough of me being pissy.

I'd buy a '97 Toyota Supra...my dream car now and forever. They only cost around $35 thou, so I'd probably spend the rest buying a Nissan Skyline from overseas...I wish they sold them here, I think they're hot cars (from what I've seen on Gran Turismo). ;)

I'm a Luxury car kind of guy believe or not...I would go for a 7 series BMW.

Nice car, but (and I didn't believe this myself until I saw one at the dealer) the Audi A8 has it beat hands down. Beautiful automobile, about the same price $80k or so

Archived