Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

More Melissa Theuriau pics

Spaceman Spiff

I just like to keep it real. Is that wrong?

Keep it real? How about keep it intelligent?

Anyone with half a brain can see it's a project. Anyone with half a brain can see it's not supposed to look pretty at this point (although the motor does look kinda sweet :-) And most of us can appreciate that the dude is puting the work into it to make it nice one day. What project are you working on? Or can you only knock the efforts of others to make yourself feel better?

Keep it real? How about keep it intelligent?

Anyone with half a brain can see it's a project. Anyone with half a brain can see it's not supposed to look pretty at this point (although the motor does look kinda sweet :-) And most of us can appreciate that the dude is puting the work into it to make it nice one day. What project are you working on? Or can you only knock the efforts of others to make yourself feel better?

That car isn't worth putting a lot of money into imo. As for me, I just bought a house a couple of months ago that im starting to do some work on. Soon, im planning on installing hardwoods throughout most of house. Also, I am working on getting my yard looking better. Also plan on buying some new furniture and hooking it up. To me, that's something worthwhile and im definitely going to get my money out of in the long run. That guy will likely put loads of money into that car (probably more money than the total value of the car) and not get anything in return. If that's what he wants, cool. But don't go knocking me because I happen to think its a clunker and not worth fixin' up. That's my opinion. Again, I wasn't trying to down the guy I was just saying I didn't like the car. He didn't seem to have a problem with it, so why are you so worked up about it?

I think the woman on CNN or HLN in the morning is hotter. I think her name is Robin Meade, and she is getting close to 40.

I think this girl (Melissa) is attractive for sure.

But when I see Robin with her little glasses on and just looking so hot. She is the real deal.

That car isn't worth putting a lot of money into imo. As for me, I just bought a house a couple of months ago that im starting to do some work on. Soon, im planning on installing hardwoods throughout most of house. Also, I am working on getting my yard looking better. Also plan on buying some new furniture and hooking it up. To me, that's something worthwhile and im definitely going to get my money out of in the long run. That guy will likely put loads of money into that car (probably more money than the total value of the car) and not get anything in return. If that's what he wants, cool. But don't go knocking me because I happen to think its a clunker and not worth fixin' up. That's my opinion. Again, I wasn't trying to down the guy I was just saying I didn't like the car. He didn't seem to have a problem with it, so why are you so worked up about it?

Good thing no one asked your opinion about the car in the first place :thumbsup:

Just not a big fan of nasty people. :rolleyes:

:blahblah: pissin on parades :blahblah:

Ever heard of hobbies? I think you need one...

I think the woman on CNN or HLN in the morning is hotter. I think her name is Robin Meade, and she is getting close to 40.

I think this girl (Melissa) is attractive for sure.

But when I see Robin with her little glasses on and just looking so hot. She is the real deal.

She's nice looking, but has nothing on Melissa.

Robin-Meade.jpg

Without make-up she's still a pinch better than average BUT I wouldn't put her in the hottie draft.....

especially after seeing her on the beach with her :yikes: showing......

On camera, with make-up.....hottie material though....

I'm split....

You're out of your mind. Of course you think Forbidden is the hottest chick on the planet, so its to be expected. :silly:

No way. She looks kind of retarded in at least three of these pics.

:laugh: I was thinking the same thing; but I wasn't gonna say it! :laugh:

A hot broad like that in these pictures, and you are going on and on about the car?

*cough*aaaagottt*cough*

Getting back to the chick....man I wish I was a French billionaire....

A hot broad like that in these pictures, and you are going on and on about the car?

*cough*aaaagottt*cough*

Getting back to the chick....man I wish I was a French billionaire....

I'm around beautiful women all the time. In fact, I live with one.;) Forgive me, I didn't know I was supposed to jerk off about some pic. A lot of guys here act like they've never been with or seen a hott woman before. :rolleyes:

Archived