Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

More Melissa Theuriau pics

Spaceman Spiff

She is perfect, but the weirdest part was the add at the bottom "Meet Hot Chicks in Edmonton, Alberta", that is where I live! Odd

Yeah, that's how they work. It's an IP thing, I guess, so they just put up the same ad for wherever you are. I've gotten that "meet whores in Seattle looking to grease you up and ride" ad before.

The funny thing is, some of the sites I've seen it on are not dating, romance or sex sites.

As for that chick...I'm Caesar. She's Gaul. Run dat back.

Big Brother is watching. He knows what City you live in and ergo which sluts are best suited to your needs. I have a gmail account that always tries to sell me things that are mentioned in my emails. Like if I type "Redskins" there are adds on the right trying to sell me memorablia and tickets. The internet knows where you live, what your sexual orientaion is and can offer you exactly what you are looking for.:type: :rubeyes: :paranoid:

Big Brother is watching. He knows what City you live in and ergo which sluts are best suited to your needs. I have a gmail account that always tries to sell me things that are mentioned in my emails. Like if I type "Redskins" there are adds on the right trying to sell me memorablia and tickets. The internet knows where you live, what your sexual orientaion is and can offer you exactly what you are looking for.:type: :rubeyes: :paranoid:

Skynet was never a big main frame computer. SkyNet was software, a computer virus spread through the internet.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 year later...

Archived