Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WORST movie ever

Larry

I don't think I've seen a single movie listed except Armagedon. Not a great movie but at least I could sit there and watch it. The only movie I have found unwatchable was a movie my 5 year old daughter dragged me to. It was some disney movie called Teachers Pet. It was probably the worst movie I've ever had to sit through. I didn't make it though Seven Monkies but that's because the woman I was with didn't like it and made an offer for something better.

Does anybody remember that movie 'Shocker' where the guy goes to the electric chair and ends up being able to travel through electrical devices and goes on a killing spree?

don't remember much about it, but just the concept may be the dumbest thing i've ever heard. if someone does remember it, how do they finish him off?

They use electricity to kill him if I remember correctly. Ironic isnt it?

I like the part when they were running through the different TV channels. Great. Thants to you I now have to go rent "Shocker" AND "Miracle Beach." I will only enjoy one of these movies...guess which one?

off the top of my head:

kingdom of heaven

9.99/10 lifetime channel movies

9/10 scifi channel movies...especially those with a giant animal killing people

Wow. I thought Kingdom of Heaven was cool. It wasn't Gladiator by any means but still good.

House of the Dead was absolutely abysmal.

I would like to nominate Back to the Beach. Not good, not so bad its good, just bad.

My friend and I went to the theatre, but either we couldn't get in to the movie we wanted to see, or we'd already seen everything else, or we were running late and didn't want to miss the beginning, so we just said 'WTH', and got into this one. I don't remember exactly, it was a long time ago. We walked out pretty early, and I don't even really remember anything about the movie, all I have is this feeling of astonishment and disbelief that something so horrible and unentertaining could actually be recorded, then shipped around the country and displayed to unsuspecting audiences.

Don't watch it. I doubt you could rent it if you wanted to, and I feel very confident it'll never be on TV, even 1,000 channels would not be enough to dredge up this thing. I feel a little dirty just bringing it up. It was BAD.

I would like to nominate Back to the Beach. Not good, not so bad its good, just bad.

My friend and I went to the theatre, but either we couldn't get in to the movie we wanted to see, or we'd already seen everything else, or we were running late and didn't want to miss the beginning, so we just said 'WTH', and got into this one. I don't remember exactly, it was a long time ago. We walked out pretty early, and I don't even really remember anything about the movie, all I have is this feeling of astonishment and disbelief that something so horrible and unentertaining could actually be recorded, then shipped around the country and displayed to unsuspecting audiences.

Don't watch it. I doubt you could rent it if you wanted to, and I feel very confident it'll never be on TV, even 1,000 channels would not be enough to dredge up this thing. I feel a little dirty just bringing it up. It was BAD.

Is that the frankie and annette movie? Pee-wee herman was in that right?

Speaking of which, does anyone remember Big-Top Pee-Wee?

Is that the frankie and annette movie? Pee-wee herman was in that right?

Speaking of which, does anyone remember Big-Top Pee-Wee?

Didn't see Mr. Ruebens in the movie or the credits. It's actually listed over on IMDB. Heres some interesting trivia: Frankie Avalon was the lead role, but they couldn't use the name "Frankie" in the movie because of some legal issue from the sixties. So on screen he was only referred to as "Big Kahuna", and in the credits he's Annette's husband.

Oh, yes, its that stupid.

Archived