Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WORST movie ever

Larry

The Blair Witch project.....what a bogus piece of work that was, gee i'll just walk around the woods making stupid noises and film with shakey camera

work. :doh:

Agreed. I remember all the hype about this movie. It sucked me in, and the movie just blew

Day After Tomorrow...I know, good FX, but I hate the movie. Im sure someone will rip me for it.

This was my first thought when I saw this thread. Just a terrible movie.

Others too add, Rocky V, of course. Shock Treatment (The "sequel" to the Rocky Horror Picture Show).

It's sad to me that I own some of these movies on DVD. Such as- Rocky V, The big hit, & Phone Booth.....

Worst movie I've seen this year- Spring Break Shark Attack!

Whenever someone ask my favorite or least favorite of anythnig, I tend to pick something recent - something fresh in the mind.

So the worst recent movie I have seen is "Two For The Money".

This film was such a pile of ass waste that I can't even get into it properly. Let's just say that (a) Matthew Mcconaughey can't act any better than the average piece of sea kelp; (B) Al Pacino's routine is older than dirt and not entertaining anymore, and © A sports movie, this was not. It was a bad chick flick masquerading as a sports movie.

I'd rather watch kids make fart noises then see this piece of garbage movie again.

Does anybody remember that movie 'Shocker' where the guy goes to the electric chair and ends up being able to travel through electrical devices and goes on a killing spree?

don't remember much about it, but just the concept may be the dumbest thing i've ever heard. if someone does remember it, how do they finish him off?

Does anybody remember that movie 'Shocker' where the guy goes to the electric chair and ends up being able to travel through electrical devices and goes on a killing spree?

don't remember much about it, but just the concept may be the dumbest thing i've ever heard. if someone does remember it, how do they finish him off?

was that a movie or an episode of tales from the crypt?

A movie that a lot of people seem to like, but I thought was just stupid and a horrible waste of time:

Napolean Dynamite

Ah, someone else who knows the truth. I felt like if I were too laugh, I would be a bad person. Taylor 36 for president.
Punch Drunk Love.

I usually love Sandler's movies, but this was just horrible. When it was over, I remember feeling so sad and disappointed that I had just wasted a couple hours of my life. Forget my money, I want my life back!!!!

but then I saw this. Dude, that movie's the best individual movie of the decade(if you take LOTR as one it's probably better, but hard to compare). Taylor 36 for Deputy Mayor of Providence, Rhode Island.

Maybe your problem was you were expecting it to be like a Sandler movie. In my opinion Sandler will never be that good in any movie ever again. As much as I fear you may blame me for wasting your life again. I have to reccomend you re-watch it.

I mean you saw through Napoleon Dynamite. Your taste can't be that bad.

Ah, someone else who knows the truth. Taylor 36 for president. I felt like if I were too laugh, I would be a bad person.

but then I saw this. Dude, that movie's the best individual movie of the decade(if you take LOTR as one it's probably better, but hard to compare). Maybe your problem was you were expecting it to be like a Sandler movie. In my opinion Sandler will never be that good in any movie ever again. As much as I fear you may blame me for wasting your life again. I have to reccomend you re-watch it.

You could be right. Maybe I went into with the wrong mindset. I knew it wasn't a comedy, but I still felt cheated.

What, nobody has mentioned Attack of the Killer Tomatoes?

ATTACK OF THE KILLER TOMATOES

Rated PG

Copyright 1980 Four Square Productions.

Reviewed a long time ago.

The Characters:

Mason Dixon - Head of the special task force investigating tomato killings.

Lt. Finletter - Wigged out military guy, he's always brandishing a sword and dragging a parachute around.

Lois Fairchild - Newspaper reporter and our female lead, not the best looking woman.

Mr. Richardson - Spokesman for the President. He is the mastermind behind this, taken out by Dixon.

Sam Smith - Disguise expert, blows his cover while infiltrating the tomatoes and is eaten.

Gretta - Female swimming champ, she has the fine body of a football linebacker. Killed by tomatoes.

Greg Colburn - Underwater expert who is always wearing SCUBA gear.

Mr. Swan - Head executive of Mindmaker Advertising.

The Killer Tomatoes - The most violent fruit of all. (Yes, I know we like to consider it a vegetable.)

The Plot:

I'm sure quite a few of you are already familiar with this film, one of the all time classics of course. So you're all used to people running away from the camera and someone rolling tomatoes (real or large papier-mache') after them? Oh good. We also have a zany cast of characters to keep us going, including Sam Smith who dresses up as Adolf Hitler at one point. Now this would be all well and good except he's black, belting out ENTIRELY RANDOM phrases in German doesn't help either. He's my favorite character, unlike Lois... ...yech - let's hope her makeup kit includes a paper bag. Mason Dixon and his team are assembled after numerous incidents of tomatoes, well, killing people. As a task force they leave something to be desired, probably have a hard time finding out why toilets flush let alone ambulatory tomatoes. In addition, Lois is on their heels trying to decipher what's going on. Just when it seems there is no hope Mason stumbles onto something, a song. A song like few others, take Tiffany (Remember her? Hehehehe!) and Donny Osmond, put them both into a blender and hit frappe. Now drain off any residual talent and make a singer out of what's left. Trying baking it or something, jeez... ...what I'm trying to get at is this song "Puberty Love," is the tomatoes weak point. They can't stand it, I can't stand it, you're going to hear it quite a few times during the film, you probably can't stand it. The Killer Tomatoes are eventually stopped by this song and a horde of mentally disturbed people with big feet. Oh yeah, Mason and Lois fall in love (shudder). The tomato attack scenes are amazing, the news reports are just as bad. "Today a man was eaten by a bacon, lettuce, and tomato sandwich."

Things I Learned from this Movie:

Tomatoes are capable of mumbling, self locomotion, and horrible violence.

Killer Tomato juice is deadly.

When attacked by fruits or vegetables use a shotgun.

Never leave a SCUBA diver in the middle of a field.

Blind traffic cops don't last long.

There once was a "Steroids" cereal, still on the market in China by the way.

People meat comes in three types: white meat, dark meat, and arm.

Never ask Killer Tomatoes to pass the ketchup.

No one sits so close to power without touching it as the President's press secretary.

What to Look For:

14 mins - Wow, so many Dillons with the same initials.

16 mins - Now how did a tomato take out a helicopter?

21 mins - A dubbed over Japanese scientist! Who just knocked a picture of the USS Arizona into a fishtank!

25 mins - Killer swimming tomatoes! It's actually a pool, not the ocean. (Look low on the screen and notice the lines.)

45 mins - Sam is actually dressed like a tomato.

49 mins - Tomato bondage!

73 mins - Some red substance on the ground and he tastes it?

76 mins - Parachute caught in the car door! Not good!

81 mins - RANDOM ACT OF VIOLENCE AGAINST THE UPS MAN!

88 mins - Hehehehe! Tomato ear muffs!

Ah, someone else who knows the truth. I felt like if I were too laugh, I would be a bad person. Taylor 36 for president.

but then I saw this. Dude, that movie's the best individual movie of the decade(if you take LOTR as one it's probably better, but hard to compare). Taylor 36 for Deputy Mayor of Providence, Rhode Island.

Maybe your problem was you were expecting it to be like a Sandler movie. In my opinion Sandler will never be that good in any movie ever again. As much as I fear you may blame me for wasting your life again. I have to reccomend you re-watch it.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Actually I was born in New Port, so it would be like coming home!!!! :cheers:

Open Water. Worst movie ever made.

Wow! I never saw it, and I've heard this sentiment before. But I would think that from what I know of you, and what I know of people who have pictures of Jean-Paul Belmondo in their sig, I would think you would give it some points just for being bold and trying something a little different. Enough point to put above at least one other movie you've seen.

My policy is that I'd rather watch a movie that fails trying to do something new and interesting than a movie that succeeds at doing nothing.

Archived