Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

californiaaaaaaaaaa.............

MissU28

californiaaaaaaaaaa.............here we cooooooooooooooooooome....

the OC is BACK ON tonight baby! I KNOW there are some closet male OC fans out there...I know a couple (straight) dudes that love the show... who else will be glued to their tv sets in 35 minutes???

boooooooo! What's not to like?

I didn't care about all the rich-kid teenage drama when I was in high school, so why should I care about it now that fake people are acting it out (and poorly) on TV? If I couldn't find something better to do with my time I'd cry.

But hey, if you like it then watch it.

californiaaaaaaaaaa.............here we cooooooooooooooooooome....

the OC is BACK ON tonight baby! I KNOW there are some closet male OC fans out there...I know a couple (straight) dudes that love the show... who else will be glued to their tv sets in 35 minutes???

Ugh...are you serious? That show is crap. Most television nowadays is crap. That show imparticular. Let me guess...you're going to watch the OC then watch MTV's Laguna Beach marathon right after that, right? :doh:

Ugh...are you serious? That show is crap. Most television nowadays is crap. That show imparticular. Let me guess...you're going to watch the OC then watch MTV's Laguna Beach marathon right after that, right? :doh:

hahaha i actually love Laguna Beach. I think the "bad boy" on there (Jason) is HOT, even though he's only like 18. And it's not "imparticular" it's "in particular". The show is NOT crap. I have seasons 1 & 2 on dvd....watch every episode then tell me its crap. You'll get hooked right on in.

hahaha i actually love Laguna Beach. I think the "bad boy" on there (Jason) is HOT, even though he's only like 18. And it's not "imparticular" it's "in particular". The show is NOT crap. I have seasons 1 & 2 on dvd....watch every episode then tell me its crap. You'll get hooked right on in.

I'll bet you $50 I can watch every episode, look you in the eye, and tell you it's crap.

The only thing useful to come from the show Laguna Beach was one of the cute blonde girls taking a picture with some guy at his dorm or apartment or wheverever, and her entire left breast was hanging out......she had no clue.

The problem with teenage drama shows on network tv is that they have not had an original idea in over 20 years, the creativity is gone, so they substitute with more outrageous storylines. When I was a teenager(and middleschool age) I watched 90210, because at THAT AGE that kind of stuff interested me, I was a teenager, so teenage drama interested me, now at 25, I can care less about a 16 year old kid being pissy because he is grounded or got caught drinking a beer, or sleeping with his girlfriend.

The only thing useful to come from the show Laguna Beach was one of the cute blonde girls taking a picture with some guy at his dorm or apartment or wheverever, and her entire left breast was hanging out......she had no clue.

To Quote Bubba...."LINK?" :laugh:

That guy is a douchebag. He looks like he molests little children.

That guy is a douchebag. He looks like he molests little children.

I second that. My little sister is in the 7th grade and is OBSESSED with that show. i will kindly watch a few episodes with her and be sure to warn her about creeps like that guy jason on there. she knows better than to get caught up with jerks like that guy thanks to her big sister :D

Archived