Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

californiaaaaaaaaaa.............

MissU28

hahaha i actually love Laguna Beach. I think the "bad boy" on there (Jason) is HOT, even though he's only like 18.

You pedophile!!! :laugh: :paranoid:

And it's not "imparticular" it's "in particular".

:doh: - Long day!!

The show is NOT crap. I have seasons 1 & 2 on dvd....watch every episode then tell me its crap. You'll get hooked right on in.

No thanks! :)

californiaaaaaaaaaa.............here we cooooooooooooooooooome....

the OC is BACK ON tonight baby! I KNOW there are some closet male OC fans out there...I know a couple (straight) dudes that love the show... who else will be glued to their tv sets in 35 minutes???

not me

hahaha i actually love Laguna Beach. I think the "bad boy" on there (Jason) is HOT, even though he's only like 18.

Robin ... how can you like him? He's a tool. He's clearly a player! Jessica, Alex and LC! I missed Monday's show ... but I read the recap of it. Poor LC. Jason = mean boy who has no respect for women & he has no control over the sexual urges that control his dingy.

Robin ... how can you like him? He's a tool. He's clearly a player! Jessica, Alex and LC! I missed Monday's show ... but I read the recap of it. Poor LC. Jason = mean boy who has no respect for women & he has no control over the sexual urges that control his dingy.

You know that show is scripted, right?

Poor LC? She shouldn't have thrown herself at a child molester in the first place!

he's a player...but he is HOT! I wouldn't date him....but.... ;)

Haha ... do you watch this show?

She actually really did throw herself at him at her little pool party.

I saw a couple episodes on a plane last week, including the pool party one, and they showed the preview for this week's where he was hooking up with some girl in front of her.

If LC needs any consoling, I'll be more than happy to help her out.

I can't even look at him like that ....

I have a thing against younger boys .... :D

I usually don't like em younger either...but in certain circumstances, if he's legal and hot...I may make an exception ;) I totally understand though.... I am SO different than how I was at 18...been through SO much more than I had at 18, no matter how smart I thought I was at the time. But that doesn't mean I'd have to hang out with him and make conversation :D

I saw a couple episodes on a plane last week, including the pool party one, and they showed the preview for this week's where he was hooking up with some girl in front of her.

If LC needs any consoling, I'll be more than happy to help her out.

I think LC is gorgeous. If I were a dude, I'd get with her before I'd get with Kristen.

I usually don't like em younger either...but in certain circumstances, if he's legal and hot...I may make an exception ;) I totally understand though.... I am SO different than how I was at 18...been through SO much more than I had at 18, no matter how smart I thought I was at the time. But that doesn't mean I'd have to hang out with him and make conversation :D

You want to :hump:

I think LC is gorgeous. If I were a dude, I'd get with her before I'd get with Kristen.

Wellllll... if it's a one time thing, I'd have to go with Kristen. She's such a spoiled brat though. LC is very cute and I don't really mind her personality from what I've seen, so she would be better in terms of the total package.

I thought I heard somewhere that Kristen is dating Matt Leinart? Not sure if that is true or not.

Wellllll... if it's a one time thing, I'd have to go with Kristen. She's such a spoiled brat though. LC is very cute and I don't really mind her personality from what I've seen, so she would be better in terms of the total package.

I thought I heard somewhere that Kristen is dating Matt Leinart? Not sure if that is true or not.

just read in a magazine that she's dating some model...dont' know who it is. Don't really care for pretty boys.

just read in a magazine that she's dating some model...dont' know who it is. Don't really care for pretty boys.

What, the whole metrosexual thing doesn't do anything for you?

I look around campus here and all I see are metros... It scares me.

What, the whole metrosexual thing doesn't do anything for you?

I look around campus here and all I see are metros... It scares me.

not at all. I like REALLY masculine men. NO feminine features. I like short hair, guys that know how to fix a car, guys who like sports, guys who wear jeans and don't slick their hair, guys that are MEN.

not at all. I like REALLY masculine men. NO feminine features. I like short hair, guys that know how to fix a car, guys who like sports, guys who wear jeans and don't slick their hair, guys that are MEN.

There's still women alive like you!? There's hope for me yet. I thought your kind was extinct.

Archived