Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Political Poll: Has Bush done anything right during his administration?

footballhenry

Well theres a thread asking if hes done anything wrong, so why not the flipside of that, has he done anything right??

Of course your an ignorant fool if you dont think hes done ANYTHING right, sorry for being so 'harsh' with my words but every president has done both good and bad but lets see how the poll plays out.

That wasn't so hard now was it? ;) :laugh:

Alright, here goes....Clinton did aheem....good stuff too :)

I've given Bush credit when I think it is due, the problem is the right things are so few and far between the wrong things, it always seems negative ;)

In the past two months, I can think of two things. Rita and Roberts, I agreed with both.

Yes, I agree with Afghanistan. I also agree with his instinct to address the social security, and medical problems. I don't think the senior prescription plan is the answer, but they did advance the argument and it could be a useful first step.

He invaded Afghanistan.

In a larger sense, his response to 9/11 was measured, well though-out and appropriate. There were a few things here and there, like the "Axis of Evil" speech and Tora Bora which may not have been perfect, but when the entire nations blood was boiling, he did the right thing.

Its been pretty much downhill since then...

Yes - Afganistan, although I wish we had stayed there to finish the job rather thn heading off to Iraq.

I also like that he is at least trying to develop a workable immigration policy. We are never going to be able to totally close our borders, so making legal options is the best way to control things.

Y'know, I'm really enjoying how many people list Afghanistan as Bush's One Good Thing.

Doesn't anybody remember that Bush didn't want to go to Afghanistan, and viewed it as an unnecessary thing that those idiots in Congress were making him do? Something that was interfering with the real mission of invading Iraq?

Y'know, I'm really enjoying how many people list Afghanistan as Bush's One Good Thing.

Doesn't anybody remember that Bush didn't want to go to Afghanistan, and viewed it as an unnecessary thing that those idiots in Congress were making him do? Something that was interfering with the real mission of invading Iraq?

link?

Wow, 31% dont think hes done anything good....hmmm, ignorance never ceases huh?

or maybe he just sucks, one of the few things he has done right was support CAFTA and well....I can't think of anything else. So if someone didn't support that I can see why they can say he hasn't done anything right.

Doing something right does not equal not doing something wrong

link?

Unfortunately, Google doesn't seem to have an option for "links older than . . . ", and a search on "Bush Iraq Afghanistan war" will, I think, return just a few too many hits to work through. And I didn't save any information three years ago in anticipation of people attempting to deny history.

But I'm willing to suspect that a lot of posters here will remember that particular piece of information.

Archived