Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hello from a Bronco.

LoyalSoldier

The Broncos have really turned things around since the opener. San Diego and Denver appear to be the teams to watch in the West. SD has come back strong the past couple of weeks as well.

The Chiefs and Raiders to me are non-contenders. How can you lose a 24-6 lead at home? For the Raiders, they may have won yesterday, but don't figure to stay close in a division where their defense is such a liability.

The Raider's D is unreliable? Hell they did MUCH better against Filthy-Delphia than Kansas City. I mean at least it was close. The Chargers D is overrated as teams like Dallas could take em, and as long as you can stop the run you can kill the Chargers. New York cant stop the run, neither could the Pat's apparently.

*Btw, "good game" is, by default, defined as any game that ends with a Redskins victory...lol ;)

Ok then have a bad game then. :laugh: lol

Clinton Portis is going to run all over you guys, and Champ is out so who will cover Moss???? :) Good Luck, no injuries

Please do your homework before you start running your mouth. We got a lot more in our secondary than just Champ.

I thought I would make the trip out to your forums this week. Since you have an easy to find forum.

Here is a to a good game :cheers:

Welcome!

Playing Denver in Denver is going to be the biggest test of this 3-0 team. Shanahan offense versus Gregg Williams' defense will be great to watch! :cheers:

Clinton Portis is going to run all over you guys, and Champ is out so who will cover Moss???? :) Good Luck, no injuries

Don't worry, we have the speed in the secondary to cover Moss.

Your luck has run out, and your fluke victories are over. Time for a 13 straight losing streak for the Skins. Oh, and thanks for the first round pick this year. I know it will be in the top five :)

Yeah they have Champ AND Lynch.

Champ is hurt and Lynch is Roy Williams if he were white. Too slow to keep up with Moss, only thing he can do is hit over the middle and blitz.

Other than that you guys got a rookie who may yet be good but isnt that amazing so far, and a sub par, not very fast, special teams player in Ferguson.

Your luck has run out, and your fluke victories are over. Time for a 13 straight losing streak for the Skins. Oh, and thanks for the first round pick this year. I know it will be in the top five :)

Someone tries to go on here and have a civil conversation and you have to start running your mouth....if you're gonna do that then pray that your cleveland front 4 can penetrate our massive O line

This is a test for both squads. I think we're the best Defense the Broncos are going to face and they are the best defense we have faced (except for maybe Chicago, cause Lovie Smith always has a good defense). Its going to come down to, can we stop their running game and can our offense continue to grow. Denver's D has looked VERY GOOD, but our D has looked AWESOME. If they can't run the ball they can't effectively utilize the play action pass. Without that, Denver is in trouble. It will be a very close game and a very tough game. Here's to us putting it all together again this week. I think we're still sneaking up on teams, they don't think we're as good as we are. And to be honest, because I live in Denver, the Broncos have a tendency to be arrogant and ****y, and it usually gets them into trouble. Here we come.

Welcome, welcome. Bronco Games are kind of a personal rivalry for me because I use to live in the Mile High City (95-99). I took a lot of cr@p from Bronco Fans for staying loyal to my Redskins an not jumping on the Bronco Bandwagon when they won back-2-back Super Bowls.

Should be a good one this Sunday!

You even embarrass Bronco fans. Put on your cement shoes and try to walk on water.

I'll say this. It will be a close game. Whoever wins will earn it. I also must say that with Champ out know one can keep up with Moss but that's not to say we'll get a 70 YD TD again. Maybe Clinton can give us a few tips on how the Broncos play. : P We shouldn't have a problem stopping their run.

This will be a really tough test for the skins. Denver is playing great defense. They have some fast LB's. A lot will depend on our ability to run. If we can run, we will win. Our defense has to play great because Denver has a very good running game. Your QB is a little erratic at times and not good enough to get by Indy or Pitts in the playoffs, but he can win regular season games.

Archived