Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ExtremeSkins Washington Redskins Tattoo Thread

CHUBAKAH

I was doing some searching on the board, and saw there there were actually quite a few threads about Redskin tattoo's already. Most of those threads all had like brand new tattoo's that were either just done, or still in the healing process. As a fellow SKins fan I recently started a new tatt that IMO is pretty off the hook. I posted a picture after a 2 hours sitting, and last Friday, I did another 3 hours. I'm waiting for it to be healed 100% before I post any other pictures of it. My artist tells me we have about one more hour to go and we will be done.

I'm curious to see some of the other Redskin tattoo's that were done in the past. Even if it's not on you, but you have a pic, let's see them.

Ok hardcores, get to posting those pics. If you need any help getting these pictures posted, let me know.

First two hours

tatt1.gif

So I took upon myself to come up with all of the people I could find on the board who have Redskin Tattoo’s. Some really nice ones I must say. I guess as Redskin fans we do OWN at everything.

dks1240

tatoo5.jpg

KDawg

feathers.jpg

Chick McGee

after%20retouch.jpg

Tommy-the-Greek

tommy-the-greek_408.jpg

Thito_Leg

thitoleg_139.jpg

Thito_Upperarm

thitoarm_212.gif

Skinfan44

skinsfan44_508.jpg

Jody

jody_204.jpg

Baralufficus

baralufficustatt_107.jpg

DieHard

diehardtatt_237.jpg

Anyone else have any they would like to share. Don't be shy!

how long did that tat take and how much was it? if u dont mind me asking

Cheap tattoo's are not good, and good tattoo's are not cheap.

The first pic I have posted is two hours. I'm sure someone will see it this weekend and we'll get a new pic posted after this weekend. I have 5 hours in it right now, with about an hour to go, I hope.

Beat me to it, Chewy.

Your tat looks great.

I don't know if I could sit that long for a tat.

Mine took about 2 hours and that was enough.

Thinking of getting another Skins tat for the left arm.

My wife will kill me if I did. You should have seen her face when I got back from a trip to Florida with the first one. :laugh:

Here is a pic of Tommy-The-Greek and myself at the Packers tailgate last year.

Archived