Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ExtremeSkins Washington Redskins Tattoo Thread

CHUBAKAH

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Hey, I don't do much posting here but I had a question for you guys. Me and some buds decided we want to get a Redskins tattoo (going with the script R) and was wondering if anyone had some pics they could post of their own Redskins tatoos and just a general opinion of whether or not to get the R in color or just black....thanks in advance everyone

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

(looks at pic with critical eye..hmmmmmmm). Now that's an interesting place for a tatoo.

I've been told at work that I am one of only 2 guys on the crew without a tatoo. Well, guess I better start designing the one I have been thinking about. Not that I bow to peer pressure or anything. :)

(looks at pic with critical eye..hmmmmmmm). Now that's an interesting place for a tatoo.

Not sure if that's good or bad, but it was my first tattoo, and I've been thinking about it for a long time (ever since I turned 18, so for a good 4 years) I knew where I wanted it to be and what I wanted. I just finally got the balls to do it... I didn't want it somewhere that I couldn't hide, like the forearm or calf, because if my work doesn't want tattoos showing, I don't want to have to wear long sleeves and pants every day... So I went for somewhere that I could see it and that was easy to hide (except for at the beach)

I've talked to a friend with several and he said "I've not gotten one there because I heard that it's really painful"

I said "Not as painful as being a Redskin fan for the past 12+ years"

But he's a Raiders fan, so he'd have to get a whole sleeve or chest peice to make up for that amount of pain...

Nice tat Ion. I (hear) getting a tattoo there is (not) very painful at all. Much more painful places to get one done than there.

That's good, because it didn't really hurt too bad....

p.s. did I fix your post correctly?

Archived