Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ExtremeSkins Washington Redskins Tattoo Thread

CHUBAKAH

Getting tats of your fav team is weak, imo.
Yeah, I'm guessing that your opinion is less than well received in this thread....imo.
imo, coming into a thread that's clearly named just to poo-poo on the people in it is weak.

Guys, that's why I included "imo" in there. I understand that's not a popular thing to say. Especially in this thread. But its how I feel. I'm about as big a Skins fan as they come. But I would never get a tat of the Skins, or any other team. Just something not quite right with that.To each his own.

Guys, that's why I included "imo" in there. I understand that's not a popular thing to say. Especially in this thread. But its how I feel. I'm about as big a Skins fan as they come. But I would never get a tat of the Skins, or any other team. Just something not quite right with that.To each his own.

Some things are better left unsaid, especially in a thread dedicated to the very thing that you think is stupid. Seriously, how did you think your comment would be received?

• 2 weeks later...

I think that tattoos should be about something that person is passionate about, or that represents something in their life at the time, ie the skins, so I believe your argument that it is "weak", is weak.

Archived