Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ExtremeSkins Washington Redskins Tattoo Thread

CHUBAKAH

Chewy. Awesome tattoo. I personally never thought I would get a tatto, but I am leaning towards it now. It was great meeting you at the last game. You're a great guy.

Kudos to all who have 'Skins tattoo's.

It was good to meet you also Bro!

I noticed a space on your head that would work for a Skins tattoo.

:D

Here's another one I found on an older thread...

Tattoo looks good Chewy! Been thinking of getting a Redskins tattoo myself. Got plenty as it is, but no Redskins yet. Wife thinks I'm a litte nuts for wanting to do that. I'll have to show her some of these pictures on here.

I've thought about getting another tatoo myself. I have one on the small of my back took a couple of hours. I need to come up with a skins design that I like. I got some good ideas from all the pictures. AWESOME!!!

I'm on the flip side of this guys, you're worried your wife won't let you get another tatoo and I'm worried my husband wouldn't let me!!! He's got 3 himself and wants more!! I'm due for another and it's got skins written all over it!!:cheers:

Sweet. Well done big fella. I'll have to keep something like this and others in mind if I decide to go through my midlife crisis early, ( can't blame one on being drunk. Been that drunk before, never made it to the tatto place. ;) ).

I have 2 already drawn up and 1 is almost a exact copy of the skelton face on pg1 the skelton is different and it says Redskins on the bandanna with no feather. I also have 1 drawn up in all black with the logo can't decide if I want the helmet w/logo or just the logo.

Either tat I decide will say BEAST OF DA EAST in a old english type of lettering nobody better not copy my lettering lol.

I just got 2 new tats 2 weeks ago just not peeling off the last bits. I wanted to get it then but I can't decide which design I want. I ended up getting a cross with praying hands and shuteyes inside of the cross looks like a complete face inside of it. It says ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME in a old english type of lettering with the judge me going thru the bottom of the cross. It is a sick tattoo everybody loves it.

My other 1 I got was a Smile NOW CRY LATER huge faces in old english type lettering. I love the lettering the guy uses and looks great and he gives me great deals I spent 225 on about 5 hours work and he does great work. He has told me 100 for my SKINS TAT can't beat that.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

chuuy bro Nice art Work Love the colors , man Now Ireally want my Skins tat ! I have to finish my Sleve 1st but we will have it done by this next season , it will be on My Right Leg & it will have the capitol Building & washington monument with a Redskins helmet & a Little snow covering the ground with the sky being burgandy & Gold sweet

Okay... I seen the elaboration of a great idea for a Skins tattoo! It was HOT!!!!!!!!!

My friend (Randy) elaborated on an idea of a praying angel in a Redskin's cheerleading uniform (and as we all know... Our First Lady's are SUPER HOT). No, I'm not into women like that, but I am VERY secure within myself to know when another woman is attractive or not. *smiles*

Anyway... I wasn't fond of the idea at first, but after seeing his elaboration of it today at the shop... I couldn't stop chachingin'! All the guys in the shop were laughing at my response. I tend to be very hyper, (super flirtatious), and full of fire when I am happy. And this... well... It made me very very happy. *sighs* Now... I have to wait... This part sucks! There were a couple of details we wanted to add (and subtract)... So, in about a week (or sooner) - we will have the final edit of the picture... And then, we can start putting ink to skin... I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Tattoo looks good Chewy! Been thinking of getting a Redskins tattoo myself. Got plenty as it is, but no Redskins yet. Wife thinks I'm a litte nuts for wanting to do that. I'll have to show her some of these pictures on here.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the latest Hard Core fan to join our family Skins44NC

skins44nc_110.gif

• 3 weeks later...
Hopefully next paycheck Ill have the money for a skins tat...I have a cross on my forearm and a Italian flag on my leg. But, the MAIN goal is to talk the gf into a skins tat. Nothing is hotter than seeing that symbol on a girl...

I'm sure her parents would LOVE that... ;)

:laugh:

Archived