Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ExtremeSkins Washington Redskins Tattoo Thread

CHUBAKAH

That's good, because it didn't really hurt too bad....

p.s. did I fix your post correctly?

Well, that didn't make much sense did it? :laugh: I got caught up in something at work and went back and just hit submit. What I meant was getting a tattoo there is not very painful at all. (from experience) There are much more painful places to get one done than there.

• 3 weeks later...

sorry for the bump, but its better than a new thread :silly:

What's everyone's general consensus about life-like tattoos? (kinda like the first post in the "Show your Ink" thread) I've been thinking about getting a skins tat for a while now - it will be my first and probably only one. I was thinking of getting a Darrell Green (or maybe the Doug Williams SI cover from SB22) image, but only if I can find a good enough artist to make it as life-like as possible. Is this a good idea, or would most of you lean towards some kind of graphic pattern/logo? Also, how are tattoo costs normally estimated (colors, time...etc)? I'd love to go all out, but funds are always an issue. Are these even feasible???

FYI...looking at these among others...

green.jpghail_t4.jpgAAFM015%7EDarrell-Green-Photofile-Posters.jpgdarrellgreenlithomm.jpg0208largesimc9.th.jpg

What's everyone's general consensus about life-like tattoos? (kinda like the first post in the "Show your Ink" thread) I've been thinking about getting a skins tat for a while now - it will be my first and probably only one. I was thinking of getting a Darrell Green (or maybe the Doug Williams SI cover from SB22) image, but only if I can find a good enough artist to make it as life-like as possible. Is this a good idea, or would most of you lean towards some kind of graphic pattern/logo? Also, how are tattoo costs normally estimated (colors, time...etc)? I'd love to go all out, but funds are always an issue. Are these even feasible???

If you got a portrait darrell green tattoo, you would definitely have the coolest tattoo on the planet

FYI...looking at these among others...

green.jpghail_t4.jpgAAFM015%7EDarrell-Green-Photofile-Posters.jpgdarrellgreenlithomm.jpg0208largesimc9.th.jpg

if your looking for an artist that is great at real life portraits theres this guy named paul in woodbridge VA he works at next generation tattoos he is phenomenol i think hes better at portraits than kat on miami ink and im not exagerating.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...

alright guys here's my ink it took 3hrs and 2 sittings apparently if u get really really drunk the night before u get a tat ur blood is so thin that the ink is pushd right back out...according to the lady that did mine...anywayz it was an impulse buy from when the skins made the playoffs last year (07)...hope u guys like it...SKINS4LIFE

n1245538817_35192_943-1.jpg

l_563be55e49ac587753ed8625a6742ef0.jpg

l_cc9bec03e529747191c4fc04f311a6ed.jpg

...this is a repost from the unofficial thread =P

Nice dude, how much did that cost? I'm considering getting a decent sized tat on my back with the Redskins logo and Lombardi trophies, though I'll probably wait until they pick up number 4.

it cost me $300...but i need to get it redone bc it turned a little green after gettn a crucial sunburn last summer...my buddy that works at a tat shop in sleesburg said he would redo it for me for $150

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Okay, not to be a dick, there is some horrible work in this thread, not the ideas themselves but the quality of the tattoo.

I am not trying to offend anyone but some people shouldn't have a a drill in their hand.

I know some quality artists that can draw a straight line. If your guy/gal can't drill a straight line, find someone who knows what they are doing and spend the extra money.

• 2 weeks later...

I got the Redskins logo in 1999, when Norv was still coaching. Also have a "Cowboys Suck" tattoo on my forearm that is not pictured that I also got while Norv was here, in 2000.

The Sean Taylor one I got 2 weeks after he died. It took 2 sessions & personally, I think the artist did a great job.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived