Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Peter Queen's at it again. No surprise.

bcl05

Orton, by the way, says he's seen every Seinfeld episode 10 to 15 times, and now his favorite show is Curb Your Enthusiasm. I knew there was a reason why I think he's going to be a pretty good player.

I think this tells us all we need to know. If he's judging players' on field abilities by the TV shows they watch, or whether he agrees with them, then...'nuff said. :doh:

Why is it that when someones favorite teams sucks for a decent amount of time, those fans always seem to look at San Diego and Carolina and say

"If they turned it around in a year , then so can our team."

But when Dallas plays a team like the 49ers, people automatically say they Dallas sucks, because the 49ers were 2-14 the year before and they gonna suck this year. LIKE WE ALL ARE MS CLEO.

Funny Although we should have wiped the floor with them.

We did

1. Play them on a short week, after coming off a devastating lost to you guys, which u deserved because u played with guys.

2. Play them in on their field.

3. Played a team that practices against the 3-4 defense.

4. wE ALSO DID WIN.

If the 49ers go to the playoffs this year, everyone will be saying WOW , why cannt our team turn around like the 49ers.

Why is it that when someones favorite teams sucks for a decent amount of time, those fans always seem to look at San Diego and Carolina and say

"If they turned it around in a year , then so can our team."

But when Dallas plays a team like the 49ers, people automatically say they Dallas sucks, because the 49ers were 2-14 the year before and they gonna suck this year. LIKE WE ALL ARE MS CLEO.

Funny Although we should have wiped the floor with them.

We did

1. Play them on a short week, after coming off a devastating lost to you guys, which u deserved because u played with guys.

2. Play them in on their field.

3. Played a team that practices against the 3-4 defense.

4. wE ALSO DID WIN.

If the 49ers go to the playoffs this year, everyone will be saying WOW , why cannt our team turn around like the 49ers.

49ers in the playoffs? :doh:

mike nolan? :doh: :doh: :doh:

sorry, you'll have to do better. so will your team if you want to go anywhere this season.

What I want to know is why Cowboy fans troll on a Redskin website. Go play with people your own age on a cowboy kindergarten website. The niners suck and you almost lost to them. Period! Cowgirl fans have more excuses than any fans I've ever seen. At least when we stink it up we blame the players and call them out you worship your players and make excuses for their mistakes. America's team my ass.

10. Dallas (2-1). Beat San Diego in a barnburner. Lost to Washington in one of the weirdest finishes ever. Survived in 'Frisco. Barely. How did those two teams combine for 65 points? Niners and Cowboys aren't that offensive, are they?

What was weird about it? The Dallas secondary being beaten twice for tds in less than two minutes? It was a great finish to me.

What I want to know is why Cowboy fans troll on a Redskin website. Go play with people your own age on a cowboy kindergarten website. The niners suck and you almost lost to them. Period! Cowgirl fans have more excuses than any fans I've ever seen. At least when we stink it up we blame the players and call them out you worship your players and make excuses for their mistakes. America's team my ass.

gambit's post was hardly trolling. we welcome opposing fans to throw in their perspective here as long as it is respectful. if any post would be considered trolling, it's yours.

49ers in the playoffs? :doh:

mike nolan? :doh: :doh: :doh:

sorry, you'll have to do better. so will your team if you want to go anywhere this season.

I am not saying they will make the playoffs,what i am saying is that just because they went 2-14 last year does not mean they will not be improved in their second year in the offensive and defensive systems that are in place.

All I am saying is that you SOME Skins fans look toward teams like Carolina and San diego as a source of inspiration for you team, like San Fran fans do, until it suites your purpose. Thats called being a Hyprocrit.

If San Diego and Carolina can do it, and you fans think the skins can do it. Why is it so impossible for San Fran to do it.

It is impossible for them to do it because it suits your purpose. Do to the fact they were playing Dallas, so since they looked bad last YEAR and gave a dallas a run for their money THIS year you guys automatically equate that to Dallas sucking.

All I am saying is that you SOME Skins fans look toward teams like Carolina and San diego as a source of inspiration for you team, like San Fran fans do, until it suites your purpose. Thats called being a Hyprocrit.

If San Diego and Carolina can do it, and you fans think the skins can do it. Why is it so impossible for San Fran to do it.

It's not impossible, though I don't recall Carolina or San Diego getting smoked 42-3 by anyone during their respective resurgencies.

I think San Fran is a mediocre team at best. Based on what I've seen this year. That doesn't mean Dallas is a bad team, but I see SF as a 6 win team or so.

Archived