Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Peter Queen's at it again. No surprise.

bcl05

I am not saying they will make the playoffs,what i am saying is that just because they went 2-14 last year does not mean they will not be improved in their second year in the offensive and defensive systems that are in place.

All I am saying is that you SOME Skins fans look toward teams like Carolina and San diego as a source of inspiration for you team, like San Fran fans do, until it suites your purpose. Thats called being a Hyprocrit.

If San Diego and Carolina can do it, and you fans think the skins can do it. Why is it so impossible for San Fran to do it.

It is impossible for them to do it because it suits your purpose. Do to the fact they were playing Dallas, so since they looked bad last YEAR and gave a dallas a run for their money THIS year you guys automatically equate that to Dallas sucking.

Then please explain to me why nearly all of Dallas fanhood completely discounted the Skins victory against the Bears for the very same reasons. Sounds to me like there is enough of the hypocritical pie to go around.

against San Fran. I think the University of Maryland offense could look pretty good.

I have a feeling that San Francisco is not going to be the patsies we all thought they were going to be. Don't forget, they beat a decent St. Louis team as well. They had the unfortunate luck of playing Philly on their "let's all hold hands and be friends again" party. And they are 4 minutes of good defense away from being 2-1 instead of 1-2.

I am shocked that their offense put up so many points on the boys. Its actually a little worrisome; it means either a) our offense is way worse than we ever thought, B) Dallas' collective egos were severely bruised after the little run-in with Santana, or c) performances in the Skins/Dallas game can be thrown out, because its a whole new ball game (see 1-15 Girls in 1991).

As far as Bledsoe; I hate to admit it, but he's not looking so bad right now. He's top 3 in fantasy production (in my league, anyway) and has a 64% completion percentage and a 103.6 QB rating. And that's after playing the skins defense for one week.

But, for now, the only numbers that really matter are 14-13...:)

What was weird about it? The Dallas secondary being beaten twice for tds in less than two minutes? It was a great finish to me.

Yeah, :wtf:

How is that wierd??!?! The Cowboys were asleep, thinking they had the job done and let a speedy receiver get behind them for the touchdown not once, but twice. If it was Tom Brady to Deon Branch to come back and win with two touchdowns in two minutes he'd be all "Tom Brady, I love you! I want to have your babies!"

gambit's post was hardly trolling. we welcome opposing fans to throw in their perspective here as long as it is respectful. if any post would be considered trolling, it's yours.

I'm sorry can I come out of timeout now? Sounded like his post was a bunch of excuses for why the Cowboys almost lost to argueably one of the worst teams in the league. That's all, didn't know cowboy fans were so loved here.

Archived