Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do you wish Spurrier well?

I hope he DOMINATES ......!!!

Just to Prove he Belong's in the UPPER Class of COLLEGE Coaches.....

I loved the Rivalry between Spurrier and Fulmer,The Bowden's...and the Rest of College Coachingdom...(is that a word ? )

He was asked what he took from his NFL experience and his reply was "lots of money"

Even the most arrogant of jerks should show humility when they look as pathetic as he did while in DC.

If you take the current situation in SC and add their poor history to it, he has no chance to win a SEC title in Columbia.

Thats OK though, the golf is great there.

****s+Spurrier= suck :2cents:

He's in a very tough situation. South Carolina is not exactly a hotbed of football but I think he will do reasonably well because of what he learned in the NFL (the hard way) and the fact that kids will want to play for him so he'll be able to recruit out of state. I doubt he'll be successful right away because his current team was mostly recruited by Lou Holtz and his staff. I wish him well in the long run but hope he gets humbled in the beginning, especially after some of the things he's said.

I hope Spurrier does great. If he gets the swagger and ego back he seemed not to have here, he'll dominate again. The problem is we got Spurrier who was NEVER himself here. Or, at least he was never the guy he was at Florida. He took too much of the questioning to heart here and never gave his system the belief it needed to work in the NFL.

Archived