Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Worst Movies of All-Time

Mooka

Originally posted by ntotoro

Good thing you don't work for J Peterman... :laugh:

That's a Seinfeld episode reference, in-case anyone thinks I'm bizarre. I am, but that's a whole different issue.

I laugh so hard I cried when I saw that episode. Give me Bag Lunch any day. :)

Originally posted by Henry

Where do I start? A Nazi sympathizer gets himself, his lover and his lover's husband killed, not to mention some random guy's thumbs cut off over the course of this twelve hour movie, and I'm supposed to care?

Wide shots of the desert are nice and all, but they can only carry a movie so far. The thing that really cracked me up was that this movie won best editing. Good God. Did this movie even HAVE an editor?

Amoral protagonists. Terrible pacing. Unnecessary, pointless secondary characters. Predictable plot.

Ugh. I get mad just thinking about this movie and the fact that I wasted eight bucks and hours of my life with it.

Don't friggin start with me.

I was in First Year Film Studies when that film was released. I had to write an essay on that film.

I watched it 3 FREAKING TIMES before I said... to hell with it.

I changed my selection to Jerry Maguire. And earned a 61% on my essay :)

Originally posted by Gichin13

I will actually defend Dune. When I first saw it, I absolutely hated it. I had loved the book and I thought the movie stunk.

A roomie of mine loved it -- he would pop it in after a night out drinking. I swear, the movie grew on me to where it is a cult classic for me like Holy Grail now. I think it takes watching it like 4-5 times for it to start having appeal. Maybe it is some subliminal messages or something kicking in.

You have to have read the book to appreciate the original Dune movie by David Lynch. If you haven't read the book, it just doesn't make sense. If you have read the book or you are interested in another incarnation of the Dune Saga--check out the mini-series that was released several years ago. It's pretty good and much better for people who haven't read the book.

Originally posted by Sweet Sassy Molassy

Jeepers Creepers - This movie was touted as the scariest movie in a long time, and me and my gf at the time spent most of our time laughing at how stupid it was.

By far, without a doubt, no question, the worst movie(s) ever.

Also, almost any movie by M. Night Shyamalan. The most overrated director in Hollywood. I'll give him Unbreakable and The Sixth Sense, but everything else he's directed is a piece of ****. Most notably Signs and The Village.

Originally posted by Riggo-toni

The Perils of Gwendoline in the Land of Yik Yak

You are out of your mind.

That movie has a young Tawny Kitaen, topless and tied up for almost the entire movie. I would rate it a masterpiece!

Originally posted by Predicto

You are out of your mind.

That movie has a young Tawny Kitaen, topless and tied up for almost the entire movie. I would rate it a masterpiece!

Was that her? Okay, maybe I'll have to see if I can rent it, so I can check that out, and fast forward thru the rest of the movie.

At the time it came out, that was the most expensive French movie ever made!:laugh: :laugh:

Archived