Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Worst Movies of All-Time

Mooka

Dirty Dancing. it's hard having one VCR and growing up with a sister two years younger than you.

Summer Catch. trash. if they'd had Jessica Biel go topless instead of tank-top it would be tolerable... well, a lot more than tolerable.

TITANIC. i can't believe nobody mentioned this yet. you all should be ashamed.

and the worst/stupidest movie ever: WILD WILD WEST. hands down. absolute trash.

Cats

Thin Red Line

Earthquake

I was looking for a movie to rent once, saw Cats and thought why not? It was excruciating, I couldn't finish it.

Thin Red Line is the only movie that had me walking out of the theater. After two hours, I still didn't know what the point or plot of the movie was.

Originally posted by BlueTalon

Cats

Thin Red Line

Earthquake

I was looking for a movie to rent once, saw Cats and thought why not? It was excruciating, I couldn't finish it.

Thin Red Line is the only movie that had me walking out of the theater. After two hours, I still didn't know what the point or plot of the movie was.

Yeah, I never understood why anyone thought Thin Red Line was worth the sticky crap on the floor of the theatre. I hated that movie; I thought the acting was way too melodramatic, the plot was very very thin and the movie was 8 hours too long. I didn't like that movie either!

Originally posted by jwpanic

21 grams

thank you. Can't understand why people like this movie. I walked out of this one; simply could've cared less about what happened. Heard the book was great tho.

Originally posted by Mooka

thank you. Can't understand why people like this movie. I walked out of this one; simply could've cared less about what happened. Heard the book was great tho.

The only thing wrong with this movie was that it was about 30-45 minutes too long. If the director had cut it a lot shorter, it would have been a much better movie. I enjoyed it!

Originally posted by a_good_brotha

Oh, I almost forgot:

Any movie starring Master P (I Got the Hook-up, Hot Boyz, etc.)

uhhhhhh, nana nanaaaaaaa

can't believe i used to listen to these a** clowns. :doh:

can't believe i actually watched those 2 movies either :doh:

Silk doesn't even rap; goodlord what was I thinking

The quintessential bad movie, many have called it the worst movie of all time is... Plan 9 from Outer Space. By far. Mainly because Ed Wood is actually TRYING to make a good movie, but fails miserably. The acting, dialouge, lighting, props, "special effects", script, story all completely suck. And yet clearly he believed in them. He was trying desperately to make a great movie, and instead made the worst movie ever. If you haven't seen it, you really have to. It's so bad and laughable it is almost entertaining.

Originally posted by goaldeje

The quintessential bad movie, many have called it the worst movie of all time is... Plan 9 from Outer Space. By far. Mainly because Ed Wood is actually TRYING to make a good movie, but fails miserably. The acting, dialouge, lighting, props, "special effects", script, story all completely suck. And yet clearly he believed in them. He was trying desperately to make a great movie, and instead made the worst movie ever. If you haven't seen it, you really have to. It's so bad and laughable it is almost entertaining.

:laugh: Plan 9 cracks me up. It's sooo bad, that it's good.

Originally posted by AJWatson3

don't know how i left off the Cell. J-Ho is lucky her ass keeps landing her these movie and music gigs.

Was it Chris Rock who said Jennifer ass was Lionel Richie and the rest of her were the other Commodores... :laugh:

Originally posted by Pete

Attack of the Killer Tomatos

This has to be the worst movie ever made. Nothing comes close as a complete waste of time.

Try it again, this movie rocks. I've got it on repeat. Puberty Love ain't it a drag. The best soundtrack of all time as well.

Archived