Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Worst Movies of All-Time

Mooka

sorry if this was already a thread; I did a very quick search and didn't see it exactly.

What do you think are the worst movies of all-time? Please no movies you think are overrated; want huge bombs here.

1. Battlefield Earth- no question. I seriously think a 10 year old directed this movie and I think he did a sh*tty job.

2. Street Fighter- I feel very bad that this was Raul Julia's last film.

3. Dungeons & Dragons- why is the bad guy wearing purple lipstick?:doh:

Theres hundreds more I can think of but most of em are enjoyable because thier so bad. Plan 9 From Outer Space is straight hilarious. I was laughing my a** off watching King Arthur too.

Jeepers Creepers - This movie was touted as the scariest movie in a long time, and me and my gf at the time spent most of our time laughing at how stupid it was.

Day After Tomorrow - Holy crap, that's all I can say.

The Hulk - I mean c'mon, the damn dog turned into a green badass too ... what is this "The Mask"?

Originally posted by Sweet Sassy Molassy

The Hulk - I mean c'mon, the damn dog turned into a green badass too ... what is this "The Mask"?

I've tried watching it twice now. I can't get through 10 mins so it must be bad cause I'll watch pretty much anything.

anyone see Bleacher Bums?

it was a 5 dollar bin buy at wal mart.....I only got it cuz it had a decent cast (wayne knight, brad garrett) and was about baseball.......worst thing ever.... stupid dialogue, horrible sets and just a pure hatred for all the characters in the movie.

Guest Gichin13
Originally posted by Riggo-toni

Dune

I will actually defend Dune. When I first saw it, I absolutely hated it. I had loved the book and I thought the movie stunk.

A roomie of mine loved it -- he would pop it in after a night out drinking. I swear, the movie grew on me to where it is a cult classic for me like Holy Grail now. I think it takes watching it like 4-5 times for it to start having appeal. Maybe it is some subliminal messages or something kicking in.

Originally posted by Henry

Actually, I kinda liked Bleacher Bums. :)

My list:

The English Patient

Armageddon

Jurassic Park 3

The English Patient

The English Patient

Ill try to defend Armageddon...but by no means defending the story's believability. I just liked the humor...with Steve Buschemi and that guy Bear. Also, when they are tracking down the men for Nasa, that had it parts. Ok, so the movie wasnt that good after all. Still is a good time waster.

Originally posted by Riggo-toni

Why all the hate for The English Patient?

Where do I start? A Nazi sympathizer gets himself, his lover and his lover's husband killed, not to mention some random guy's thumbs cut off over the course of this twelve hour movie, and I'm supposed to care?

Wide shots of the desert are nice and all, but they can only carry a movie so far. The thing that really cracked me up was that this movie won best editing. Good God. Did this movie even HAVE an editor?

Amoral protagonists. Terrible pacing. Unnecessary, pointless secondary characters. Predictable plot.

Ugh. I get mad just thinking about this movie and the fact that I wasted eight bucks and hours of my life with it.

Zardoz

Science Fiction fans regard this as a groundbreaking film in the genre for some reason. I realize that it's Science Fiction in the truest sense of the word (no lasers, ships or whatever), but man is this movie terrible. Three of us had a contest to see who could stay awake watching it. My friend Tony won.

Archived