Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official "All Things Sean Taylor" Thread - (MERGED 34X)

Originally posted by sKiNs5203

He just said that Sean Taylor will still be a Redskin and that he may be suspended for a couple games.

There was no mention of possible jail time.

He also said that ST will not be able to get the new contract that he wanted.

I would hope not.....there is a chance that his trial date may get pushed back until after the season, so he'll play this year. Unless Gibbs sits him or cuts him for embarassing the Skins organization.

Hope my reply makes it before your thread gets added to the super-duper mega merge x30000!

Originally posted by HeHateMe

Dont really know how Clayton can speculate to anything at this point.

He's as in the dark as we are at this point.

Exactly! WTF is Clayton talking about anyway?

BTW, HeHate- How are liking THIS mess? :(;)

Originally posted by sKiNs5203

I have seen some conflicting reports.

Were there shots fired or not?

That's what everyone around here knows. There were shots fired, or there weren't. Until a definitive police report or something becomes public, I'm not sure anyone will know.

Except maybe Andyman.........:paranoid:

I still want him on the Redskins.

The Skins should stand by their man and not cut or give up on him.

Taylor should drop his contract dispute and report probably as soon as he can.

Taylor should be suspended for at least the first two games of the year.

As said previously, if Taylor doesn't get the 10 year minimum, he should take a plea, get minimum jail time, lots of probation, and a huge fine.

Everyone is saying that Taylor is scum and he should be cut. The Skins and the fans need to show Taylor that they support him and are behind him.

Poll got got merged in by mistake as some of you guys think that our request to keep ALL ST thread/thoughts/etc didn't apply to some of you.

Poll's closed.

If you want an article, check the BREAKING NEWS FORUM. Then discuss it here.

The Official ST Thread goes on.

Originally posted by EvoSkins

As said previously, if Taylor doesn't get the 10 year minimum, he should take a plea, get minimum jail time, lots of probation, and a huge fine.

Everyone is saying that Taylor is scum and he should be cut. The Skins and the fans need to show Taylor that they support him and are behind him.

Agreed if in fact he did not do anything he is being charged with. Then again, from what I have read so far the guys who supposedly stole his atv's are the one saying he pulled a gun on them. What I cannot understand is why would he leave them come back and hit the dude. Why not just do it while you are there the first time?

Originally posted by TK-IV II I

Poll got got merged in by mistake as some of you guys think that our request to keep ALL ST thread/thoughts/etc didn't apply to some of you.

Poll's closed.

If you want an article, check the BREAKING NEWS FORUM. Then discuss it here.

The Official ST Thread goes on.

That was my bad guys.

Make sure you put 'POLL:' at the start of one - helps keep us from making that mistake.

Sorry 'bout that.

Originally posted by Tarhog

That was my bad guys.

Make sure you put 'POLL:' at the start of one - helps keep us from making that mistake.

Sorry 'bout that.

See what happens when we try to merge the same thing at the same time.

I'm thinking the membership should start buying the staff rounds. :)

Originally posted by Matt Kyriacou

Why stop at firing them. Why not strip them naked and send them off into the desert with nothing for protection? Hell. Why not just execute each and every person convicted of a felony as soon as the verdict arrives? Let's go back further. A misdemeanor is a crime deemed not as serious as a felony, but it is still a crime. Let's execute all of the shoplifters. Why not start executing those who fail to pat their parking tickets as well?

Why should they be prevented from utilizing their abilities to support themselves if there is a market for their talents? How does removing these people in sports or at your company contribute to society as a whole?

Former inmate or something???

Millions of dollars and a job people would "kill" to do....playing a game!

and you try to defend these clowns!

Gulity or inocent Taylor has bad judgment as a professional football player!

:doh:

they said he left the scene regarding 2 stolen vehicles and returned later with a gun, but then said he threw a punch.

I only caught what they said in passing, so I may be off a little bit.

sorry if this is in one of the many ST threads but I cna't go digging trough all those and I think this was somewhat new info. merge if necessary

Originally posted by EvoSkins

i actually agree with you. a lot of "kids" these days need nothing more than a little guidance. granted, he HAS more than shunned enough of peoples attempts to provide him with this guidance. however, this could possibly be the wake-up call this kid needs. if his team doesn't shut him out, he may realize that had he been with his team like they have been requesting, this would not have happened.

i'm hoping for the best from this. however, i agree with what has been said numerous times before this incident: we have more than capable back ups. obviously, the fall off from taylor to the next safety on our roster is big. but williams'll handle it.

Archived