Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Spinoff: You catch your bride and bestman in the bathroom...

Beaudry

Interesting question. The Bride. Obviously you are not going to be happy with either, but when the woman you are planning on spending the rest of your life with decides to get it on with the best man at the wedding reception....well, that puts her a step below him.

(...and just to clarify...if it were the groom who cheated on the bride with the maid of honor he would be the scumbag...just didn't want someone to think there is a double standard in light of the "sleeping with someone on the first date: thread :))

I'm sort of suprised that everybody would blame the bride first. I completely agree but find many people that get mad at the other person instead.

Let's say you are at the bar with your girlfriend and you find her kissing some guy. People tend to get mad at the guy, which I don't get.

Originally posted by zoony

Neither... I'd be upset with myself for having that poor judgement of character in who I chose for my bride & best friend.

Bingo!

Edit: I did vote Bride though. I would take her betraying me worse than my friend. That's just me I guess.

hmm right away id think id pick the groom (switching it around for the female extremeskiners)...but then again in the lpong run i might be more angry with my maid of honor since ot would be my older sister and since she is already married. men can be replaced, family cannot. ...but still, i voted for "bride" (equivalent to my groom)

Actually, I would be mad at the best man, and just devestated by the bride's actions - that's just something beyond anger. I'm not one to ever advocate violence, but in the case of your best man (ostensibly your best friend in the world) banging your wife?!?!? ON YOUR WEDDING DAY?!?!?!?

He's a dead man. Plain and simple. Or at least a very injured man.

As far as the wife, I simply would file for divorce (or get an annulment) and never look at or speak to her ever again in my entire life.

Originally posted by E-Dog Night

Actually, I would be mad at the best man, and just devestated by the bride's actions - that's just something beyond anger. I'm not one to ever advocate violence, but in the case of your best man (ostensibly your best friend in the world) banging your wife?!?!? ON YOUR WEDDING DAY?!?!?!?

He's a dead man. Plain and simple. Or at least a very injured man.

As far as the wife, I simply would file for divorce (or get an annulment) and never look at or speak to her ever again in my entire life.

I agree. You would have to beat the crap outta the best man.

Originally posted by Joe Sick

Definitely the wife.

Don't people know that your best man / friend is supposed to constantly hit on the fiancee before you get married? Gotta test her, see if she's a ho or not.

Most of my male friends I would halfway expect to try,IF they thought they could get away with it :laugh: Of course if caught they would fully expect getting beat severely;)

I expect MUCH more from my wife than my friends.

The bride. I wasn't marrying the best man.

Then again, I wouldn't be talking to either of them ever again so it doesn't matter who I'd be more angry at. It's like asking which is more: infinity or infinity plus one.

Archived