Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

THE INSOMNIAC THREAD - 2018 Week 6: Welcomes the restless,drunken , die hard fans!!!

zCommander

I am going to make this really short....

Skins go kill the ****ing Panthers tomorrow!!!

I am just going to chill and work on an Office 365 migration. It shall be a long night for me...hopefully I don't fall asleep doing it... lol

:pint: I am currently drinking Coke (spiking to come a little bit later... :D)

What are you drinking tonight?

45 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I expect a win, but would not be shocked by a lose.  We're in coin flip mode again, I hate it,  Please just act like you give a ****, show some pride, leave it on the field, go down swinging, running out of cliches here like they running out of excuses.

Totally agree. Next game is against the cowgirls and need to go to that game with a game ahead and then beat them too. The game after that is against the gmens and we should be able to beat them twice this year. If we can't then we are really bad then. 

I’m in Nashville right now (been here for the weekend with my parents to visit my brother/his girlfriend cause her sister and parents are also in town). The redskins game is being shown here so we’re heading to a bar to watch the redskins game at noon and the Steelers game as well, until our flight back home. (brother girlfriends family is from Pittsburgh, so they love the Steelers). 

Hoping for a good game. 3-2 would be a lot better than 2-3. 

I have to miss our game today as I'll be getting drunk at Wembley Stadium watching the Raiders v Seahawks. I want them both to lose really, but will probably side with the Raiders because of Jay's brother and they're AFC.

I'll probably lurk a bit in the game-day thread, but typing on my phone while holding a beer is beyond me.

I’m dangerously pessimistic on this one and have a real bad feeling. Like usual, we’ll probably know 5 minutes in if we’re gonna be competitive or just turn in another pathetic performance. I’m hoping it’s the latter but I’m kinda expecting Olsen to come back and go for like 120 yards and a td with some big plays against broken coverages. :(

Sorry gents. 

24 minutes ago, skins island connection said:

I woke up this morning wondering which team will show up today.

I hate to say it but I think something bad is gonna happen today, lets hope I'm wrong.

With Thompson and Crowder out with p rich being questionable is one hell of a way to start it off bad.

Archived