Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ThinkProgress: Trump confidant dumped millions in steel-related stock last week (Also the Trade War thread)

No Excuses

4 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Don't take it too serious.  Remember, polls said Hillary would be our president and we wouldn't be in this mess.

Polls seemed to consistently underestimate trumps support. An easy explanation is that people were afraid to admit it. A more complicated expiation is that the models neglected to factor in the rust belts despise with the Democrats that had built up. 

Its probably a combination of the two, I would guess more of the later. 

I dont recall any polls overestimating support for trump. 

Maybe they over corrected on the models. 54% are “confident” in trump on trade.  That’s absurd.  

4 minutes ago, tshile said:

Maybe they over corrected on the models. 54% are “confident” in trump on trade.  That’s absurd.  

I agree.  I don't believe it at all.  The only way I would believe that number is if they did the poll at the NRA convention.

• Haha 1

One user comment:

You have SEVEN PLANTS in Asia, and just 50 employees in Michigan who "inspect and repackage" the parts. And you say you have trouble staffing those Michigan jobs, which tells me you don't pay them very well.

Lady, you're the problem. Here you are using a 50 low-wage US employees as human shields to protect your vast, off-shored business. Here's your opportunity to make America great again: bring those jobs back to Michigan and HELP YOUR NATION'S CITIZENS instead of stuffing your own pockets with the extra profits you've been making from low-wage laborers. We're the country that put a man on the moon in a decade... so I'm sure a CEO with your skills who's worth her salary can find a way to build a factory in Michigan quickly without having to whine to the President for a government hand-out.

Edited by BenningRoadSkin

Traitor.

Enemy of America

Makes us less safe

Aids our enemies.

Impeach him, 
Arrest him

Try him

Hang him.

**** you MAGA ****ers. You have sold us out and destroyed national security.

Hang you, too.

~Bang

23 hours ago, FanboyOf91 said:
Not looking good.

These are the things you can do when your political base is disconnected from reality. 

Can't be an issue if you never find out. :bye:

Edited by No Excuses