Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official 2017 Game Day Thread

zCommander

20 minutes ago, zskins said:

Yes. 

Twice Brady has thrown low balls but at least the WRs were able to bend down and somehow still get a 1st down. Where can we find WRs like that?

Pats WRs have 47 yards receiving for the game.

Damn, Pat's center just clipped the hell out of the Dolphins DT.  Smoked his ankle.

On 12/12/2017 at 8:35 AM, Simmsy said:

Sucks the Eagles lost Wentz, I wanted them to lose in the playoffs legitimately. Now we'll always hear "because Wants got hurt". This is their pretend super bowl win.

All jokes aside, this was the best Eagles team since the '04 one that steamrolled everyone. I think they would've gone all the way.

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

All jokes aside, this was the best Eagles team since the '04 one that steamrolled everyone. I think they would've gone all the way.

They would have gone all the way to the Super Bowl.  But then in the second half of the game, the Patriots would analyze the footage and pick up all of their defensive signals and march all over them.

I'm not going to count the Eagles out of it yet. They had already set themselves where they'll more-than-likely get a first-round bye, if not HFA throughout. And going from Wentz to Foles is not as big a dropoff as, say, the Raiders had last season.

Lets see how they look tomorrow against the sorry Giants. 

Archived