Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Conflict of Interest Thread: Shearing the Sheep

LadySkinsFan

On 11/23/2016 at 10:58 PM, visionary said:

I seem to recall some of the alt-right/supremacist folks saying that Asians are at the superior end of the spectrum right above whites.  No idea how that plays out though or if it's widely believed.

I was once told by a white supremacist that my people had nothing to fear from the white nationalists because Asians would be allowed to live in white nations (**** you).

On the blind trust issue, unless you can ensure no emolument from foreign government, it certainly is the most credible way of enacting a safety guard against violating the constitution.  And there is no need to liquidate his real estate assets, he could just appoint an independent trustee like President Carter did with his peanut farm.

3 hours ago, Major Harris said:

it's been a pretty talked about topic, has it not?  i think this very thread might indicate that.

You totally and completely missed the point. He has said over and over again this is what he will do and no one believes his kids taking over will remove the conflict of interest. I guess I should have been more clear in saying why is a Trump text about this breaking news

in any way.  It's all just more BS from Trump that the media sucks up. 

Archived