Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

5 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

If you really want to stop illegal immigration; you go after the people who hire them.  Not fines but prison. You hire an illegal, it's prison for you.  That would stop the flow, as people would have no jobs to come to.  That's not going to happen of course.

But that would mean putting very rich people in prison...sorry, but haven't you been paying attention?

Please get the notes from a classmate.

5 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

If you really want to stop illegal immigration; you go after the people who hire them.  Not fines but prison. You hire an illegal, it's prison for you.  That would stop the flow, as people would have no jobs to come to.  That's not going to happen of course.

Totally agree..  we always tend to stop the finger whenever the easiest mark to blame is found..   'they took our jobs" translates to "your boss gave them your job".

And i also agree the chances of the punishment being doled out where it belongs,, ie the guy who sold you out.. isn't going to happen.

~Bang

Years ago I had a complete meltdown when I realized that my kitchen manager who didn't speak English made more than me, the GM.

He couldn't write a check for a vendor, but was more important than me. 

It was that culture, and a lawsuit on a totally different issue that closed the doors. Boss & I are still close. He has apologized a thousand times over.

15 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Years ago I had a complete meltdown when I realized that my kitchen manager who didn't speak English made more than me, the GM.

He couldn't write a check for a vendor, but was more important than me. 

It was that culture, and a lawsuit on a totally different issue that closed the doors. Boss & I are still close. He has apologized a thousand times over.

And he should have.....done more than that. I can't help but think that until that happens he's indebted to you. Unless you release him.

1 minute ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

And he should have.

He comes into my new place to eat (asks for me, of course). 

I have to thank him for a lot, he put me primarily in our TV commercial back in the day, people still remember it.  He's also the most solid reference I'll ever have.  He did me wrong, and hasn't forgotten. 

Even when I moved to Savannah in '06 and started applying, I constantly heard, "Your references are awesome.  Everyone who ever hired you would do it again."

Back to topic:  no one would hire Trump to do anything now, except buy something and sell it for a profit.  He's a salesman, nothing more. 

P.S. That's what servers do.  The more you sell, you hope your tip is comparable.

4 hours ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

But that would mean putting very rich people in prison...sorry, but haven't you been paying attention?

Please get the notes from a classmate.

Too true.

Big business Republicans have been living the high life for years.  Hire illegals (also tap into that sweet sweet totally not racist prison labor) and then send money to candidates who rail against illegal immigration, which plays great to the base, only for those people to do absolutely nothing about illegal immigration that would impact businesses (but who pass tons of legislation favoring you).

35 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

I can't help but think that until that happens he's indebted to you. Unless you release him.

When I left, he gave me more than I was owed...he wrote checks for my vacation days not taken, two weeks' salary, and my $400 expense money for the month for health insurance and car. 

And every gigantic tip he leaves now is reassurance that he'll always have my back.:)

6 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Unemployment would increase as some industries would lose companies that struggle to find American workers. While I'm sure there are some people that hire illegal immigrants to save money, that's not the case across the board. 

I would primarily focus on companies cheating the IRS and paying below minimum wage when it comes to hiring illegally.

37 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

When I left, he gave me more than I was owed...he wrote checks for my vacation days not taken, two weeks' salary, and my $400 expense money for the month for health insurance and car. 

And every gigantic tip he leaves now is reassurance that he'll always have my back.:)

Sounds like he's making right by you. Good.

2 hours ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

Yeah depends on how you define worst. To me none of them come close to the damage Sessions is doing.

I almost mentioned him as well and I completely respect that opinion. That are both disasters like we haven't seen in a long while in their positions.

Archived