Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2015 Washington Nationals Thread - Hot Stove News: Daniel Murphy signed, Phillips is an idiot.

Riggo#44

So JMS, how many of your comrades are there at the park?

I saw a couple JMU shirts and hats but that's par for the course. Just too many shades of puke orange and maroon for my taste. Purple and gold or burg and gold for me

Good day. Carrying the vt tailgate chair home on the red line. One love.

confirmed mad

Confirmed.

Honestly it was just annoying to hear the fight songs between innings and the random "go Hokies" chants were just annoying. Granted if the best fight song (JMU) was played I would have been happier.

Harper's R leg cramped up as he went into 2B in 11th. Told Williams he could score on a hit. Getting treatment now, re-evaluate tomorrow.

You ask. You get. The full set of #ChocolateCity Hershey Nationals bottles from @PostSports

CIUQSIUWUAAn7zd.jpg

https://twitter.com/danWorthington/status/613914828697153536

Is this the start of The Run?

http://natsbaseball.blogspot.com/2015/06/its-pitching-stupid.html

Let's recap

Zimmermann 8 IP, 6 H, 0 BB, 3 K
Strasbrug 5 IP, 4 H, 1 BB, 6 K
Gonzalez 7 IP, 4 H, 2 BB, 4 K
Scherzer 9 IP, 0 H, 0BB, 10K
Ross 7.1 IP, 6 H, 1 BB, 11K

Combined 36.1 IP, 20H, 4BB, 34K and oh yeah 1 ER

That's an ERA of 0.25, a WHIP of 0.66, a BB/9 of 0.99, and a K/9 of 8.42

I called cramp as soon as Bryce pulled up lame. Hotten a ton of those while running and its the exact same reaction.

Those things are a pain in the ass. Especially when you're running bases in hot ass weather with no fluids

They're taking a 2nd look at it, but it was his right leg, not his left (or vice versa, point is, it was the opposite leg from the hamstring injury).

Anyone who has played sports in the heat with little fluids available has had a cramp. They are awful. Football camp, my senior year, I got a cramp in my calf--we were in meetings in the school auditorium--I was sitting in the front row. In about a 1/2 a second I leaped up on stage and was stretching. Coach just asked if I was alright and started laughing.

They're taking a 2nd look at it, but it was his right leg, not his left (or vice versa, point is, it was the opposite leg from the hamstring injury).

Anyone who has played sports in the heat with little fluids available has had a cramp. They are awful. Football camp, my senior year, I got a cramp in my calf--we were in meetings in the school auditorium--I was sitting in the front row. In about a 1/2 a second I leaped up on stage and was stretching. Coach just asked if I was alright and started laughing.

Yeah, I thought if it was the hammy again he wouldn't have been so quick to imitially wave off the guys in the dugout.

Ive had plenty of them while exercising/playing sports, but the worst one came when I was in bed. Made a motion to get out of bed and immediately felt it start to twist up.

Natural instinct is to reach down, and then the other one locked up. Then I hasd to force my self down the steps, barely able to move, gettting to the fridge to grab a Gatorade. Worst leg cramp ever. Felt like they were going to burst, they were locked up so tight. Was sore for 4-5 days afterwards

Bryce & Rendon getting the day off

Really handling them both with kid gloves, aren't they? I think it's a good thing though. We need to make sure they stay healthy.

Chocolate celebrations are getting attention: http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/dc-sports-bog/wp/2015/06/25/corporate-brands-are-really-cleaning-up-on-the-nats-chocolate-syrup-celebrations/

I am not saying it's a bad thing. But I doubt he's out of the lineup if he doesn't get that cramp last night.

You're probably right. Then again, he came back REALLY fast. So, from now until the AS Break, they give him a day off here and there. I'm ok with it. Only thing that bothers me is that both he and Rendon sit at the same time. I'd rather see Rendon tough it out and then sit the next game.

They took the series and the Mets lost again. It's a long season. They want to keep their healthy guys that way while still missing Zimm and Werth. 

Archived