Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Tickets Selling for $3 on Secondary Market

Boss_Hogg

http://www.seatgeek.com/washington-redskins-tickets

http://www.stubhub.com/washington-redskins-tickets/washington-redskins-landover-fedexfield-12-7-2014-9037781/

According to SeatGeek.com, only three NFL teams have averaged tickets on the secondary market below $40: Oakland Raiders, St. Louis Rams, and Washington Redskins. 

Deals currently available

Standing Room only - $3

400 level/Nosebleeds - $5

Club Level - $38

Dream Seats - $91

Cheapest tickets for the Eagles and Cowboys games are coming in at $38 and $66 respectively. This is to be expected due to the close proximity of Philadelphia and the Cowboys large/bandwagon fanbase. 

btw, I just gave my tickets to a Wounded Warrior.   While it brings some warmth to my heart to help a soldier out I feel bad that they will have to witness this crap (unless they are a Rams fan).    FU Snyder!

I donated my Redskins/Bucs tickets to the USO. 

I'm hoping my tix went to some Bucs fans stationed in the DMV. 

Don't be tempted. No more feeding the monster.

Monster's already fed.  Pockets are already straight.

Pick up the tickets, bring your own food to eat in the parking lot and enjoy the tailgating.  If the game sucks, you leave early.  If the Skins decide to field an actual football team this weekend, then you got lucky and saw your favorite team play a good game.  If by some chance you get lucky and the Skins win, you get to experience something that has only happened 3 other times this year.  :)

Great idea.....Next time (which the way this franchise is going will be a given) I will call USO.....I gave mine to Lukes Wings. 

Here's where I sent mine:

Amy Altersitz
USO of Metropolitan Washington-Baltimore
5940 9th Street
Fort Belvoir, VA 22060
Phone: 703-806-6225
Ticketline: 571-267-2090

btw, I just gave my tickets to a Wounded Warrior.   While it brings some warmth to my heart to help a soldier out I feel bad that they will have to witness this crap (unless they are a Rams fan).    FU Snyder!

That's cold blooded, man. The guy has suffered enough, without you making him watch the Redskins.

Have you no soul?

I have never been to a game. I live in NC. I am going to look into prices for the Philly and Dallas game. I don't want to support Snyder but I am graduating from grad school this coming Spring. Who knows where I will be next year. If I can go I would like to take advantage while I am within a reasonable driving distance away.

Archived