Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DallasNews.com: Lawsuit: Former exotic dancer accuses Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones of sexual assault

http://thescoopblog.dallasnews.com/2014/09/lawsuit-former-exotic-dancer-accuses-dallas-cowboys-owner-jerry-jones-of-sexual-assault.html/

It's seems like a bull**** lawsuit, but still entertaining to see Jerruh bringing class and decorum to the Cowboys franchise *thumbsup*...

JerryJonesPhoto.jpg

A former exotic dancer on Monday sued Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones, accusing him of sexual assault after a June 2009 incident in a local hotel.

Jana Weckerly, 27, from Ardmore, Okla., said Jones fondled her genitals, forced her to touch or rub his penis, and required she watch as the 71-year-old Jones received oral sex from another woman. Weckerly is seeking more than $1 million in punitive damages.

She was not available for comment Tuesday. Her Dallas attorney Thomas Bowers said his client is in counseling and is taking medicine to help her cope with trauma from the incident.

Bowers would not say how Jones forced Weckerly to submit to the alleged assault.

The encounter between Jones and the three women was first detailed in a rambling manifesto by a Wichita, Kan., man, Frank Hoover, last month. He included three photos of the Cowboys owner and two women in sexually seductive poses. Weckerly did not appear in any of the photos. She took them with her cell phone.

Jones said the photos “misrepresented” what happened that night, but would not answer questions about the incident. Jones did not immediately respond to requests for comment Tuesday.

The lawsuit also alleges Jones conspired to cover up the incident by forcing Weckerly to sign an agreement to conceal the alleged assault.

[...]Bowers said Jones started out as a friendly guy with a desire to party. At one point, he offered to put his Super Bowl ring on Weckerly’s finger. The attorney also said Jones posed with a kneeling woman after she spent “special time” with him. His shirt was out and his pants were unzipped.

I'm not a lawyer or anything, but wouldn't that behavior at most represent sexual misconduct?  "Assault" is stretching the bounds of reason.

Well, the description of what allegedly took place would definitely fall under sexual assault, not misconduct. When you force sexual intimacy on someone (and they do use the word "force"), it's no longer mere misconduct.

Here's my issue with this story, and it could be my cynicism rearing its ugly head again; I don't know.  However, There are no witnesses for Jerrah in this situation, or at least none that have been mentioned: bodyguards, friends with him at the establishment/house, etc.  How can a lone 71 year old man really force three young women to do things against their will, all at the same time.  Even if two of them agreed with it and the third didn't, she didn't have to stay, and there is no mention of Jerrah and the other two girls binding her or preventing her from leaving.  She seemed comfortable enough to take pictures of the action with Jerrah and her friends and this happened FIVE years ago.  It just seems like a money grab to me.  The whole thing stinks, and I'm not talking about the normal Cowboys' stench that is coming off of Jerrah.

From 2009 .... just not bringing it up?!? Come on man.

Maybe the photos surfacing brought on a PTS Disorder type of thing?

Maybe the photos surfacing caused her story to find its way to a lawyer who found out she had been dealing with it for 5 years and convinced her to sue?

Maybe the photos surfacing caused her to think she found an opening to gain a lot of money in a short period of time?

Right now I vote for #3 lol...

So, you want a girl to win a lawsuit, without knowing any facts, just to screw over a guy who owns your favorite team's rival, truth and justice be damned? That is beyond sad if true. I hope my sarcasm meter is on the fritz.

Don't know anything about your sarcasm meter but your sense of humor sucks.

So, you want a girl to win a lawsuit, without knowing any facts, just to screw over a guy who owns your favorite team's rival, truth and justice be damned?  That is beyond sad if true. I hope my sarcasm meter is on the fritz.

Why is that so sad?

I root against teams composed of 53 men I don't know and whose interests I haven't determined, truth and justice be damned, each week during the NFL season. I'm not that concerned about them as individuals. That's not why I'm here.

For me to want to see Jerruh experience a bit of hardship just because I hate his organization and think he probably deserves a come-uppance anyway (or at least some glory hole) is perfectly OK. I'm not some monster.

Don't know anything about your sarcasm meter but your sense of humor sucks.

I'm not sure what is humorous about this situation, so if my sense of humor sucks in your eyes because I don't find allegations of sexual abuse funny, whether true or false, I'll take that as a huge compliment.  Thank you!  I'm sure if it was your mother or sister that was sexually assaulted, or your father or brother that was falsely accused your sense of humor would be on a much different level.

Why is that so sad?

I root against teams composed of 53 men I don't know and whose interests I haven't determined, truth and justice be damned, each week during the NFL season. I'm not that concerned about them as individuals. That's not why I'm here.

For me to want to see Jerruh experience a bit of hardship just because I hate his organization and think he probably deserves a come-uppance anyway (or at least some glory hole) is perfectly OK. I'm not some monster.

If you actually think that rooting against a team in a sport is the same as rooting against a person in a sexual assault case, that is very sad.  If Jerry is guilty, I hope he pays for it both legally and financially; however, if he is innocent, I hope he gets vindicated both publicly and privately, and I hope he makes her pay for her false allegations.  We're not talking about sports here, we are talking about life.  His ownership of the Cowboys should have no bearing on this case.  And, I never claimed you to be a monster, but I wonder how you'd feel if you were in this situation.  I highly doubt you, or humor boy, would find much entertainment in being accused of sexual assault, especially if you were innocent.

If you actually think that rooting against a team in a sport is the same as rooting against a person in a sexual assault case, that is very sad.  If Jerry is guilty, I hope he pays for it both legally and financially; however, if he is innocent, I hope he gets vindicated both publicly and privately, and I hope he makes her pay for her false allegations.  We're not talking about sports here, we are talking about life.  His ownership of the Cowboys should have no bearing on this case.  And, I never claimed you to be a monster, but I wonder how you'd feel if you were in this situation.  I highly doubt you, or humor boy, would find much entertainment in being accused of sexual assault, especially if you were innocent.

I wouldn't be in this situation because I'm much smarter than Jerruh. I cannot stand him and though I have never met him my impression is that he is somewhat of a nasty ball of crap. So **** him and the Cowboys too for that matter!

You're right you didn't call me a monster but I just cannot maintain the level of propriety you seem to desire in a thread about Jerry ****ing Jones being accused of sexual assault by a woman who was present when the photos we've seen were taken. Seriously.

Now I'm hoping she wins AND he's put on the sex offender list. Don't make me escalate my wish list here...

• 4 weeks later...

Archived