Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2014 Comprehensive Nfl Draft Database

Dukes and Skins

Thats hurts us for trading back

Assuming Carr goes to someone at 33.  We might still have some leverage, i.e., wonder if SF wants to get a WR ala Marqise Lee.  

At our pick if we stay put, seems IMO O line or D line.

O line:  Moses, Bitonio, Su'A-Filo, Kouandjio

D line:  Tuitt, Hageman, Jernigan

I have to say, this draft has shaped up nicely. Lots of large ugly men left for us to pick from tomorrow. Special thanks to Seattle for putting such an emphasis on db's. Seems a lot of teams are trying to follow suit. If we go with DL or OL with 34, or trade down, I'll be satisfied.

I have to say, this draft has shaped up nicely. Lots of large ugly men left for us to pick from tomorrow. Special thanks to Seattle for putting such an emphasis on db's. Seems a lot of teams are trying to follow suit. If we go with DL or OL with 34, or trade down, I'll be satisfied.

Lol your right were set at db. Ha

Who thinks Texans take Davids baby bro? How funny is that?

I don't think they will do it. The rumor today was New England trading them Mallett and I would bet that's the way they go. The Redskins might get some offers if somebody wants Carr, then again the Texans could trade there pick to a team that wants Carr. 

Gotta be OLB right am right or an right?

I was arguing with Keim a little on twitter about it, he said the value at 34 is looking to be more about OLB as opposed to DE-DT -- I said you got some value at OLB, but more intriguing at DE-DT -- not to mention if we need more pass rush the D line makes more sense -- considering its more of a rotational position, and Bowen/Jenkins provide little pressure.     

Archived