Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Gotta give it to Houston. They're not relying on solely chucking the three and instead are getting to the rim. Warriors have already decided they're going to live and die by the three. I still expect ChokeCity in the 2nd half though. ClutchCity died a long time ago lol. 

3 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

If anybody goes, its Klay. Why would durant leave? 

Because all that talent they look completely discombulated.  If that's how they're going to be going forward, how much better can they get if they lose Klay?  Look at the box score, its game 7 and they got 4 points from their bench.  Something is seriously wrong that isn't being talked about.

5 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

****ing three ball.  You can play like total ass in every phase of basketball but when you can hit threes like that it doesn't matter.

Only if the other team shoots badly.  Rockets shooting 40.8%.  If the Rockets hadn't spent most of the first half passing up easier offense for threes they'd be up 20+.  They built a lead when they started getting the ball inside again.  

Both teams have hit 6 threes each, and both shooting under 30% from that range.  

Just now, stevemcqueen1 said:

Draymond Green played about as bad as I've ever seen him play in that first half.  He has had an awful series.

I've never had respect for his offensive game. He looks as good as he does because defenses don't care to guard him and he has all the space to work with. In this series he looks scared to even dribble the ball. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

They don't have a legit 5.  And Capella is exposing them because of it.

They got trashed to death even with Iggy in game 2.  Do they look like a team that's even trying to go inside?  Look how Houston is outhustling them, this isn't a talent problem.  How do they get a legit center and keep Klay and KD?

14 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Because all that talent they look completely discombulated.  If that's how they're going to be going forward, how much better can they get if they lose Klay?  Look at the box score, its game 7 and they got 4 points from their bench.  Something is seriously wrong that isn't being talked about.

Theyre a game away from another mba finals going against the best team in the NBa this season. He has no reason to leave. 

They have too many centers on the roster and mismanaged the MLE they could have used earlier in the season on a wing or something. 

Win or lose, he isn’t going anywhere 

1 minute ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

I agree.  I think it's championship fatigue.  It's just hard to stay hungry year after year.  Houston wants it more.  Simple as that.  They hongry.  

Championship fatigue?  I guess.  Last year was KD's first time in the finals since 2012, what's his excuse?  Has anyone seen him angry yet in this series?  Good thing he doesn't like being called Slim Reaper, he doesn't deserve it right now.

1 minute ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Theyre a game away from another mba finals going against the best team in the NBa this season. He has no reason to leave. 

They have too many centers on the roster and mismanaged the MLE they could have used earlier in the season on a wing or something. 

Win or lose, he isn’t going anywhere 

He should go to Philly.