Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

29 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

:ols:

Seems 100% believable.

43 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Y'all are nuts.  Brow already has a grown-man jumper and it's only gonna get better.  Freak can barely draw rim from outside of 18 feet.

You can always develop a jump shot though.  

1 hour ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

If Im Boston, I say naaaaaah. Im keeping Jaylen Brown and Id offer the Clippers or Memphis pick.

I don't get it, is Porzingis really that good?  Seems like everytime we played him he was super "meh", he never even had a double double against us.  Sort of like Embid, I might feel different about him if I actually saw him play, he's always hurt when we play Philly.

Top 2 players taken in the second round, since 2006:

2006: PJ Tucker, Paul Milsap

2007: Marc Gasol, Carl Landry

2008: DeAndre Jordan, Goran Dragic

2009: Patrick Beverly, Danny Green

2010: Hassan Whiteside, Lance Stephenson 

2011: Chandler Parsons, Isaiah Thomas

2012: Jae Crowder, Draymond Green

2013: Allen Crabbe, Isaiah Canaan

2014: Nikola Jokic, Jordan Clarkson

2015: Willy Hernangomez, Richaun Holmes

2016: Malcolm Brogdan, Tyler Ulis

1 hour ago, Renegade7 said:

I don't get it, is Porzingis really that good?  Seems like everytime we played him he was super "meh", he never even had a double double against us.  Sort of like Embid, I might feel different about him if I actually saw him play, he's always hurt when we play Philly.

If Embiid stays healthy, he's a hell of a lot better than "meh."

9 minutes ago, DM72 said:

If Embiid stays healthy, he's a hell of a lot better than "meh."

That's a big "if" considering he's played 50 fewer games than Greg Oden in the same number of years in the NBA.  It doesn't seem like he has anything career ending like Oden did, but he's a long way from being what anyone would consider a safe bet. 

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, skinfan2k said:

LaVine, Kris dunn adn the 7th pick.  They rejected a trade last year that include ONLY Lavine and Dunn 

I just looked at LaVine's scoring output this year, why the hell did the T-Wolves do this?  

That would be f'n fantastic if Boston pays out the *** for a one year rental on PG.

Just now, Renegade7 said:

I just looked at LaVine's scoring output this year, why the hell did the T-Wolves do this?  

You mean why the hell did the bulls do it.  Tibs wants Butler back.  Butler and KAT will be nice together

Just now, skinfan2k said:

You mean why the hell did the bulls do it.  Tibs wants Butler back.  Butler and KAT will be nice together

hmm... bad enough to trade away a 22 year old already averaging 18+ppg plus a first rounder and another player?  Idk,man, I don't think I can co-sign on that car right there.

2 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

hmm... bad enough to trade away a 22 year old already averaging 18+ppg plus a first rounder and another player?  Idk,man, I don't think I can co-sign on that car right there.

Timberwolves were too young.  Butler accelerates their growth.  The price was high but I think it makes the TWolves significantly better and moves them closer to playing like a three star team.