RonArtest15

***2016-17 NBA Playoffs Thread***

23,445 posts in this topic

He's an attention whore trying to capitalize on his son's college basketball fame to build recognition for his dumb brand.  That's why he is saying outrageous **** to bait legends of the game.  He wins if they or anyone else responds.  He's a clown and what he's doing is pathetic.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And this is why the NBA demands agents for players have some credentials, keeps idiots like LaVar Ball from ruining a player's opportunities by being a selfish prick. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Russ shot 6-18 and had 12 rebounds against the Nets last might.  Truly a staggering achievement...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This was pretty good.. 

 

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Curry is ice cold. Missing wide open 3's

i know people think Golden State is missing Durant

 

but really they missing Steph and Klay. Both been ice boxes the last month. Their shooting was off before Durant's injury too.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Klay aint been right all season for real. But I maintain that if they come out of this slump with their 'old school' splash brothers swag back and THEN add Durant to it.....whew!

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Warriors lucky they got Draymond...probably the most indispensable player on that roster.  Straw that stirs the drink.  Sorry, Steph, KD, Iggy, and Klay. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Klay aint been right all season for real. But I maintain that if they come out of this slump with their 'old school' splash brothers swag back and THEN add Durant to it.....whew!

its funny tho, Klay's shooting the same FGA he had before. Durant & Curry have reduced theirs.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

its funny tho, Klay's shooting the same FGA he had before. Durant & Curry have reduced theirs.

 

I didn't even peep. But honestly I feel like whats missing is that attitude. Curry would feed of off him and when they were both on it was over. He had that dog in him last season...... up until the Western conference finals. I havent seen that in him since. 

 

I want to make it clear now that I have watched about 6 of their games this season as the Wiz have filled that 'Good ass basketball' void in my heart this season and have had no interest in stepping out on them. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Curry stepped it up in the fourth quarter after missing a wide open 3 to end the 3rd. Klay has been more consistent than Curry, in these past couple of weeks. Amazing Curry still leads all players in + or - though. 

1 hour ago, RonArtest15 said:

Warriors lucky they got Draymond...probably the most indispensable player on that roster.  Straw that stirs the drink.  Sorry, Steph, KD, Iggy, and Klay. 

The Warrior announcer said it best "His energy is palpable" 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

41 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Fight fight fight

Curry with a 3 to beat the buzzer at the end of the half

 

The end of that half was one of the best things I've seen all season. 

 

Thunder just have no chance, try as they might with their fake tough guy angry persona 

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

 

The end of that half was one of the best things I've seen all season. 

 

Thunder just have no chance, try as they might with their fake tough guy angry persona 

d8c8m8W.gif

LOL Curry just hit a 3 to end the 3rd quarter

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Westbrook wants to win the MVP, he can't be getting it handed to him like this at home.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Westbrook is all bark, no bite.  Thought there'd be some fireworks with him and Zaza, and dude didn't even look his way.  Tried to take it to Steph, and STeph wasn't having it.  I think a lot of people see through some of his fugazi antics. 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's not a single GM in this league that would trade Harden for Westbrook.  Not even Divac...

 

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

There's not a single GM in this league that would trade Harden for Westbrook.  Not even Divac...

 

 

 

You underestimate the stupidity of the Lakers front office. 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, RonArtest15 said:

Westbrook is all bark, no bite.  Thought there'd be some fireworks with him and Zaza, and dude didn't even look his way.  Tried to take it to Steph, and STeph wasn't having it.  I think a lot of people see through some of his fugazi antics. 

 

Well he's been on his jilted lover/scorched Earth shtick for awhile now. Eventually you get tired of it.

 

He either steps to somebody or falls back.

Edited by Mr. Sinister

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Westbrook is just trying way too hard. If he acted like he didn't give an F about them he'd come across so much cooler. He's acting like a bamma. And he's not tough at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.