Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

At least he wouldn't come across as some punk trying to be tough and acting mad for months because a guy he played basketball with went to another team 

get over it dude. And when you take a shot from a guy and then again act all tough and say you'll remember that and see him next time and  when next time rolls around you don't do ****....get out of here with that Russ

You should know the vast majority of basketball players are all talk. This isn't hockey or football.

Plus, I'm sure Billy Donovan pulled  him aside and told him retaliation isn't a good idea. 

Westbrook has a big mouth and he's cringey, doing **** like going hard in the damn All Star game.  But you guys are too hard on him.  He's from LA, almost all of those guys are fake ass *******.  His schtick is how he motivates himself.  I'd rather criticize him for his utterly shameless stat padding and his dumb play than his attitude.

• Like 2

How can you say he's stat padding when their record is so much better when he gets a triple double? 

As as for the AS game, at least he did go hard unlike just about everybody else. That game was an embarrassment.

16 minutes ago, DM72 said:

How can you say he's stat padding when their record is so much better when he gets a triple double? 

#1 PER in the league, trailed by James Harden, his MVP with the better team :ols:

The rebound whore who's team only gathers a whopping 1% more rebounds when he's not on the court.

Yeah.... That stat padder

https://www.google.com/amp/ftw.usatoday.com/2017/03/lavar-ball-stephan-gilling-chino-hills-coach-lonzo-lamelo-liangelo-ucla-high-school/amp

ESPN apparently had this dude on multiple shows. This is starting to remind me of Trumpapalooza last summer, across all the networks. Pathetic.

He is bad for basketball, period.

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

He is bad for basketball, period.

Yep, famous for being annoying and trashy.  You can hear Stephen A  Smith's erection through the radio now that he's finally found someone to talk to who is as big a loud mouthed god damn moron as he is.

I'm going to laugh if his son sucks.

3 hours ago, StillUnknown said:

uhhhh Devin Booker got 65 points 

he hit 70

suns lose by 10

That's got to be the worst 70 point game right?  They were shamelessly trying to run up his point total in the exact same way I would on NBA 2k.  The list of 70 point scorers is five HoFers and then him.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

That's got to be the worst 70 point game right?  They were shamelessly trying to run up his point total in the exact same way I would on NBA 2k.  The list of 70 point scorers is five HoFers and then him.

He might be a hall of fame player too, 20 and averaging 20+ points a game.... who knows? 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Yeah, not quite Jordan's 63 in the garden in the playoffs.

13 hours ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

70 is 70, i'm not going to begrudge it any fashion

if you're hot enough to get close enough to force the issue late, I have no problem with you forcing the issue late

• Like 1