• Kate Bolduan
    • Jenna Lee
    • Courtney Friel
    • Christi Paul
    • Becky White
    • Anna Gilligan
    • It's so close, they have to Mud Wrestle to break the Tie
    • Other

The Saints play well at home and it was Monday night last night on national TV. I believe they wanted to prove something last night in front of everybody. We need to play off that home field advantage this weekend and just knock them in the mouth. The Saints have been close to losing twice this year by the Miami and St. Louis on the road. I believe our defense will hold up and if we keep in close then the offense will feed off the home field noise and win this in the end. Redskins win 31-28.

The Saints are going to make the mistake of overlooking us, like they did the Rams, and its going to be a close game. If our offense keeps upping their game like they have the past few weeks, and our defense gets their act back together, I wouldn't be surprised if we pulled an upset. We're certainly not the best team in the nfl, but I feel like a lot of teams have been underestimating us.

And their's a difference between being "realistic" and just plain negative and unsupportive.

Hail!

:point2sky

When our defense plays well, our O sucks. When our O plays well, our defense lets us down. The Saints are playing VERY well on both sides of the ball. I really don't see how the Redskins can really compete.

It would take for the Saints to do very poor both offensively and defensivley, and the REdskins to be doing really well on both O and D, to have a shot.

simba25cub.gif

I laugh in the face of danger, ha ha ha ha!!!

For real, we need Haynesworth and Hall to be back healthy to keep this game close. We definetely have more talent on D then the Pats do (I watched the whole game on Monday night and there's barely anyone left from their championship runs). As noted earlier, that was a huge game for them to come out emotionally charged and it's not easy for them to come with that every week, especially on the road. On top of that, even with all our screwups, our team is giving all it has and we've either won or almost won our last 3 games against teams with winning records.

We won't win a shootout with the saints, but we can suck them into our style of play and will pull off the upset of the year.

I'm ashamed that this is the official redskins message board. Some of ya'll need to grow some hair back on your chest. Jesus.

Is it just me or can anyone else remember the last time we knocked off a really good team?:doh:

In regards to divisional opponents you don't have to look that far. We swept the Eagles last year who was a playoff team. Or in '07 we beat the Giants in NY who went on to win the SB.

As far as outside the division? That is ancient. I would have to say in Nov. 20th, 2000 beating the Rams in St Louis.

Well, we were supposed to be destroyed by Atlanta, Dallas and Philly and weren't. NO is definitely going to be the biggest challenge for this team on both sides of the ball. That being said, we've beaten the Drew Brees led Saints twice.

I don't expect that we will win this game, but I do think it is going to be more competitive than people think.

both the Rams and Dolphins put a scare in them

Brees isn't exactly the same in an open stadium and on the road as he is at the Super Dome.

Coming off a big emotional win on a short week, against a good defense......

I'm not saying we will pull the upset, but the Saints might have a let down and not be the run away scoring fest many think.

In regards to divisional opponents you don't have to look that far. We swept the Eagles last year who was a playoff team. Or in '07 we beat the Giants in NY who went on to win the SB.

As far as outside the division? That is ancient. I would have to say in Nov. 20th, 2000 beating the Rams in St Louis.

the 2003 skins beat the pats who went on to win the superbowl that year if i remember correctly. it was the last game they lost before winning like 20 straight or something.

the 2003 skins beat the pats who went on to win the superbowl that year if i remember correctly. it was the last game they lost before winning like 20 straight or something.

During their huge win streak, when everyone thought Belichick was invincible, I loved to ask, "Who was the last coach to beat Belichick?"

The looks on people's faces were priceless when you told them it was Steve Spurrier.

Archived