• Jenna Lee
    • Courtney Friel
    • Christi Paul
    • Becky White
    • Anna Gilligan
    • It's so close, they have to Mud Wrestle to break the Tie
    • Other

Brees hasn't exactly lit us up the past two seasons

A loss is to be expected but for some insane reason I have a feeling we will either get thumped or cause an upset. It won't be a close defeat IMHO

This is such a weird season I wouldn't be surprised to see us sneak victory like we did over Denver

The guys pointing out the Saints D have got it right.

Offensively, these guys are no different than last year and Drew Brees sputtered against us that time.

What changed for the Saints was the defense. The defense is scoring and giving their potent offense extra possessions.

So don't put so much into Brees and his offense. We've stopped him before and we can stop him again. It's the defense that will be the difference.

DESTROYED by Brees and his offense. OMG.

I'm scared...

Gregg Williams seeking revenge

Drew Brees ON FIRE

Their running game is going to wreck our DT's, if Haynesworth is still banged up

Coach is more than competent

They are undefeated

Yep a recipe for disaster

Gregg Williams seeking revenge

Drew Brees ON FIRE

Their running game is going to wreck our DT's, if Haynesworth is still banged up

Coach is more than competent

They are undefeated

Yep a recipe for disaster

This is a Classic Trap game.

-Emotional win, but meaningless over an AFC team

-Short Week

-Rival game next week ( away in ATL)

-Dome team playing in cold city.

-Very respectable Defense, possibly the best they have played.

- ::cough:: homer glasses

recipe for disaster-- Yep, for the saints .

HAIL.

Im with him. And I'm being serious too. This is the same 2006 Saints team that when others said we didn't have a snowball chance in hell to win, went down there and beat them in the dome. Last year, same team minus Colston, and came out on top. But that is what I think.

Also joe, I don't think we are going to get destroyed.

First off, I think the Saints will have a letdown after destroying the Pats on MNF.

And I just think that we match up better than most teams, against them. Yeah, our #1 pass defense might not tell the whole story. But it is our strong suit. And, while they can run the ball, and, at times, run it well, its not what they want to do, nor is what they're best at.

This game, for all intents and purposes, will be like our Super Bowl. We have absolutely nothing to lose.

One other tidbit...Carolina also defends the pass, well. And they had the Saints on the ropes in their first meeting, about a month ago. And Buffalo, who also defend the pass well, held them to 27 points earlier in the year. And im sure there are other examples like this. Just thought of another. I think the Jets only lost to the Saints 24-10, and that was with Sanchez having an awful game. I could be wrong about that one, though.

We're gonna win this game, folks. And again, im serious about this.

Archived