• Kate Bolduan
    • Jenna Lee
    • Courtney Friel
    • Christi Paul
    • Becky White
    • Anna Gilligan
    • It's so close, they have to Mud Wrestle to break the Tie
    • Other

Short week, at home, this game will be close late.

Watched the game last night with my buddy who's a Saints fan. We both said this is a game the Saints could lose, if they weren't playing Washington.

Skins lead 24-17 heading into the 4th quarter. Lose 38-24. Two 4th quarter TD passes followed by a Sharper pick six to ice the game.

F the Saints!

If big Al is in the line up this week, I do not think it will be as ugly as some of you claim it will be. I feel the Skins are going to make this a close game as they have been for the past couple of games.

I would agree with the "F the Saint's" part. lol.

However, you can't really compare the Cowboys and Eagles WR Corps to the Saints or compare McNabb and Romo sits to pee to Brees. If the Skins can force timely turnovers like they did last year they can stay in the game. If they try and trade scores Brees will be sitting on the bench playing Rock Band by the early third.

I watched one play in which they sent out SIX RECEIVERS. (Who does that?)

I have absolutely NO CONFIDENCE in Carlos Rodgers and he'll be matched up with either Henderson or Colston. I'm hoping Hall will come back for this game (even though he won't be 100%).

Keep in mind DeAngelo Hall is back this week to only better our Number One Passing Defense in the League. Albert will possibly be back, putting more pressure on Brees. Also, we have the number one red-zone defense.

Last, we defeated this almost identical Saints squad last season. The only thing that has changed is their defense. Darren Sharper can only be at one place at one time. Malcom Kelly and Devin Thomas have stepped up in these past weeks.

Bring it on. 11-1

I want the Saints to go to the Super Bowl undefeated against the Colts, undefeated as well, and have the Saints pull one out in a barn burner.

Why you ask? Cuz I'm sick and tired of Berman's idiocy and hate hearing EVERY YEAR about champagne corks popping and how "great" the '72 Dolphins are...enough is enough already. I'm still pissed at the Pats for not going 19-0 and shutting the Dolphins up.

So come on Saints and Colts...I do hope the Skins make a game of it though as I am a fan, but they've got nothing positive to come from anything anymore unless it involves Vinny gone and DS selling the team...anywho...

Saints 34 - Skins 13

I want the Saints to go to the Super Bowl undefeated against the Colts, undefeated as well, and have the Saints pull one out in a barn burner.

Why you ask? Cuz I'm sick and tired of Berman's idiocy and hate hearing EVERY YEAR about champagne corks popping and how "great" the '72 Dolphins are...enough is enough already. I'm still pissed at the Pats for not going 19-0 and shutting the Dolphins up.

So come on Saints and Colts...I do hope the Skins make a game of it though as I am a fan, but they've got nothing positive to come from anything anymore unless it involves Vinny gone and DS selling the team...anywho...

Saints 34 - Skins 13

WTF, you claim to be a skins fan and your rooting for them to lose so someone else can go undefeated and win the superbowl?!

SLAP YOURSELF!!!!

Yeah, wouldn't surprise me at all if the Skins win...

Would fit perfectly in this season.

(FWIW, it probably going to snow or be a rain/snow mix on Saturday, and be very cold Sunday. The Saints haven't played in these type of conditions yet this year...but then....neither have the Skins...)

WTF, you claim to be a skins fan and your rooting for them to lose so someone else can go undefeated and win the superbowl?!

If Washington wins out and goes 8-8...what will that solve? Nothing!!!

It's a harsh reality to deal with as a fan, but it's the truth. Open your eyes. If they win I'll be happy and I'll keep rooting for the Colts to go undefeated...just the way I feel about things. I know I'm not the only one who feels let down by the lack of focus and execution this team has shown all season...in order for some good to be restored to this franchise...you have to hit rock bottom first.

Staying mediocre year in and year out will never get anything fixed. And believe me, I slap myself every week hoping to wake up from this nightmare as they lose the game, and dignity with the way that some of them address the game and their actions on the field.

I watched one play in which they sent out SIX RECEIVERS. (Who does that?)

No one does that. Not in pee-wee, highschool, college, or the NFL.

5 lineman, and a QB leaves 5 potential receivers.

You might want to review BASIC, BASIC football.

Good job.......:doh:

No one does that. Not in pee-wee, highschool, college, or the NFL.

5 lineman, and a QB leaves 5 potential receivers.

You might want to review BASIC, BASIC football.

Good job.......:doh:

Illegal man downfield? maybe its math and not football thats his achilles heel.

If Washington wins out and goes 8-8...what will that solve? Nothing!!!

It's a harsh reality to deal with as a fan, but it's the truth. Open your eyes. If they win I'll be happy and I'll keep rooting for the Colts to go undefeated...just the way I feel about things. I know I'm not the only one who feels let down by the lack of focus and execution this team has shown all season...in order for some good to be restored to this franchise...you have to hit rock bottom first.

Staying mediocre year in and year out will never get anything fixed. And believe me, I slap myself every week hoping to wake up from this nightmare as they lose the game, and dignity with the way that some of them address the game and their actions on the field.

Winning out would mean that we don't have to blow the whole thing apart and limits the things we do have to fix. The more we have to fix, the more time it will take. Hell, it's not just momentum, or confidence in the system going to next year if indeed Zorn and JC are back, but it's what your supposed to do. You do what you can and let the cards fall where they may.

Besides, you look at the mock drafts and prospect coming out, 8-8 may be the place to be if we're going after o-line. Having a high draft pick just means we're trading down. We're going to get a new GM and we're going to focus our efforts on the o-line because that's the only way this thing is going to work going into the future. What pick we get in the first round of the draft isn't going to change that. Winning out isn't going to change that.

All the effort we've seen in getting different QB or WRs or high priced flashy OMGs, it's all going to o-line this offseason. It has to be, doesn't matter what we do in the draft that has to be and will be the number 1 priority. It's so glaringly obvious, that even if you get a new HC it has to be fixed anyway.

Archived