• Kate Bolduan
    • Jenna Lee
    • Courtney Friel
    • Christi Paul
    • Becky White
    • Anna Gilligan
    • It's so close, they have to Mud Wrestle to break the Tie
    • Other

This has trap game written all over it. We will NOT get blown out. Saints are a 9 point road favorite and Im considering taking the skins and the points. Im anticipating early money on NO so ill probally wait till the line moves.

The Saints had some scares against other bad teams like the Dolphins and Rams as well. It can be close, I still think we lose though.

Remember the Saints almost lost to the 1-10 Rams, so anything is possible. Payton could get ****y, underestimate the Skins and keep the playbook lean so as to not give away too much film. The Skins on the other hand, are out of the playoff hunt so don't have to hold anything back. Still, I would be disappointed if they can't pull off a "W". I don't really care about the whole undefeated thing, but the Vikes don't seem to be letting up and I want home field.

A loss on Sunday guarantees Zorn will finish his Redskins coaching career as a loser.

Kind of fitting for Gregg Williams to tattoo the maroon and black L on Zorn's forehead.

Get realistic. The New Orleans success is the result of Drew Brees and their offensive weapons. Their defense and apparently their FG kicker is their weakest link.

While most of you are likely right that we'll lose to what is, without question, a far superior football team .... the old 'any given sunday' rule still applies until the last tick on the clock. Our guys haven't been playing nearly as badly as they were a few weeks ago. It seems like we are finally, as bore zorn says, improving.

New Orleans probably thinks they'll destroy us as well which is exactly why it will not be as bad as people think. I'm saying it won't be a slaughter. They'll be coming in with a Monday night hangover on a short week and taking the Skins for granted.

This could be the Skins NFC championship game.:D

don't be a punk, the skins will keep it close.

Not a chance! Our DBs consistantly let big pass plays for TDs happen and Breese and his recievers are going to exploit that. Our O will not be able to score 3pts. Greg Williams will have his D ready and our Oline will not hold up. I think this is the game that JC gets hurt and has to come out of the game. Todd Collins will also get hurt and have to come out. Greg Williams is looking for revenge and will not let his D let up. The Saints are playing for home field advantage in the playoffs and are not going to let up or ease off. We are going to be slaughtered!

I dunno.....for as good as the Saints look, next week may turn out to be a letdown game of sorts for them after this epic matchup.

I'm actually seeing a score similar to yesterday, with the Saints winning late 27-24.

But damn we can't have any secondary breakdowns like we have had with Jackson when we played the Eagles or with Marshall when we played the Broncos.

Unfortunately thats what I see happening, I thought at one point the secondary was the strength but Rogers, Hall, Smoot and Landry do not seem know what anyone esle is doing. This is a huge problem, I don't know if this is on Blache, Gray or the Players but something is wrong with our secondary

Archived