Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**** the Cowboys

Big Weirdo

• 1 month later...
On 7/16/2007 at 4:39 PM, No_Pressure said:

I agree...I find it hard to get into a thread that is 18 pages of Redskins and Cowboys fans telling each other why their teams suck.

I think we should add some variety.

Here goes:

The Eagles suck and McNabb was hurt and they drafted a QB and they didn't re-sign Garcia and they are stupid idiot ugly stupids and their time at the top is over and the defense is aging...or it's too young and Andy Reid is fat, Lurie is cheap, the city of Philadelphia is cursed to never win a major championship for the next 500 years, and their fans are all jerks!

Wow what a breath of fresh air... :(

LOLOL

8 hours ago, Big Weirdo said:

**** you Cowboys we finally got one.  Go Eagles.

Congrats. It took you over half a century of Super Bowls to get one, but you finally got one.

You are still in the cellar of the NFC East in SB victories with just one measly one, you know. :P  :eagles_suck: 

Edited by SkinsGuy
  • Haha 1

On 2/5/2018 at 4:56 AM, SkinsGuy said:

Congrats. It took you over half a century of Super Bowls to get one, but you finally got one.

You are still in the cellar of the NFC East in SB victories with just one measly one, you know. :P  :eagles_suck: 

Redskins have 5 of 10 championships. Eagles are 4 of 9.

1 hour ago, SkinsGuy said:

I said "Super Bowl victories".

They have one.  :eagles_suck:

00f7ed9834a3184933eb6670ffa46efa.jpg

Thats right, i know you did and I don't subscribe to that line of thinking. The league recognizes 98 years of history, regardless of the name of the prize.

The world didn't

Start 52 years ago. 

8 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Thats right, i know you did and I don't subscribe to that line of thinking. The league recognizes 98 years of history, regardless of the name of the prize.

The world didn't

Start 52 years ago. 

The Super Bowl did. :eagles_suck:

Also, you are breaking a forum rule by quoting pics in your post (rule #11, that is). I'd suggest you edit it.

11. Please do not use the “Quote” feature to quote pics, gifs, vids, or any large sections of text.
It unnecessarily extends and clutters threads and is annoying. Edit them out. If you would like to respond to the contents of a particular post,you can simply highlight text, click the popup that floats over it, and it just quotes that text.  When on mobile, if you quote a post with an image in it, simply tap the image in the quote box to highlight it & hit backspace on your keyboard to delete it. 

Edited by SkinsGuy

3 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Might be a good idea to alter the site so it does that automatically, wouldn't it?

Just giving a heads up to a newbie.

The site doesn't need to do it automatically. You should be able to handle it yourself by simply following the rules.

35 minutes ago, SkinsGuy said:

Just giving a heads up to a newbie.

The site doesn't need to do it automatically. You should be able to handle it yourself by simply following the rules.

Lol which is fine. I'm just pointing out its the first site in a decade I've been to that needs that followed. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Looks like a video surfaced of Dak Prescott smoking a blunt.   Enjoy your 4 game suspension.

https://www.sportsgossip.com/nfl/dak-prescott-spotted-at-the-club-with-a-blunt-in-his-hand

Of course the Cowboys are calling it a "cigar".  This is the same organization that thinks cocaine is Sweet and Low

https://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/2018/04/02/video-emerges-of-cowboys-prescott-holding-lit-cigar-in-nightclub/

• Haha 4

• 4 weeks later...

Well here we are..I guess this is the time of year when that homer fan base starts to beat there chest and predict the Cowboys as SB bound...Every draft pick is a future pro bowler...lol.  Nevermind that there QB couldn't hit the broad side of a barn if it was further than five yards away..So now DEz sucks,Witten sucks and any other player they have lost or gotten rid of sucks...LMAO

• 2 months later...

Dez spilling lots of Cowboy's locker room dirt on Twitter, and while its biased and he's his own brand of high maintenance crazy, I'm sure some of it is true. Anything that brings turmoil to the Cowboys is alright by me. **** the Cowboys

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...