Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

18 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

It feels like drinking weather.  Is it drinking weather?

Asking for a friend...

75 degrees in February? Absolutely. Either that or pray... Or smile and giggle uncontrollably at how marvelous the weather is, and then have a picnic every day until life becomes so awesome that they forget to check the weather report, and die in a blizzard

57 minutes ago, FanboyOf91 said:

RIP SHA1

A lot of the sites I do support for have been calling in about Chrome's SHA1 warning message and been switching out certs left and right lately.  I'm glad they care.

Was running through electronica station and came across this nugget, I'm digging it:

13 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

true, weird incident. I didn't look into it however.

I'm going to try to bang a pair of sisters. 

that was what was saved in my command v but i don't remember typing that

**** up some commas

We got u, little one...just don't **** up.

6 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Was running through electronica station and came across this nugget, I'm digging it:

I like it!  Been listening to a lot of EDM and dubstep lately.  Never heard of Flying Spaghetti Monster before but DAYUM does this beat smack you in the face right off the bat!

1 hour ago, youngchew said:

You're a monster, El.

His stuff is legit, been rocking Doc POGO all night.   He's gonna be in Denver next month. Hmmmm...

Definitely one of the things I miss the most about that area is pretty much every artists/bands tour makes a stop. Some even make several all through the Front Range...

12 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

In a day and age when a lot of "information" channels are filled with Murica type programming, I still appreciate shows like Mysteries At The Museum on the Travel Channel. Awesome, awesome show. Nice little marathon going on right now

I cant stand that stuff.  Hipster build off, sons of guns, diesel brothers, duck dynasty, all that crap.  There is nothing informative about it.

I was a big fan of shows like Dirty Jobs and Deadliest Catch when they first came out, but when they decided to come out with 59 more shows just like it, cannabalizing my favorite channels (History, NatGeo, Discovery, etc) it started to grate on my nerves. Even ahc is becoming the conspiracy nut channel.

Travel Channel is like the last of the og's

Well, that happened.  Felt like 45 minutes (5 minute video) lol.  Trippiest **** I've watched in years, even people in the comments who said they were sober tripped the **** out 

Started off kinda cool but by the 1:30 mark i was in a very dark place.  legit tripping balls, like oh my God I'm stuck in a time loop lol.  

Archived