Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

'los or Harris Week 1

truskinsfan18

Who do you think will be starting oppisite Springs week 1? If I had to pick, it would be Rogers. I remember two times Rogers came up to make a good run stop( once against Jerome Bettis and on a short pass route to Heap), also I dont remember hearing his name called at all in the Ravens game and in the Steelers game, and that is very good for a rookie it seemed as if he was shutting the wr's down. Now, I know the steelers and the Ravens have weak offenses, but what has Harris done to solidify the spot? He really hasn't shown me much.

Does it matter they will both be on the field a awfull lot and after Muhsin there isn't much there.
Yes, to the author of this thread it does matter, to alot of people who think that the best athletes on the team should be on the field on the first snap of the game, yes it matters. Why has this been the answer lately to a very age old and simple question?

I hope its Rogers, he is so underrated not even getting any hype like Rolle and pacman, I want him to start all year and to win rookie of the year so these stupid experts stop saying we dont draft well

carlos rogers could be the next deion sanders (or darrell green if you prefer), but they'll keep saying it when only 3 draft picks make the roster, and 1 isn't expected to play.

Well Carlos is a rookie and Williams is a little quirky about starting them.

Harris has been injured he may not be ready to go .

Springs is on the other side and short of a duplicating machine then the only other ready to go CB on the roster ...Ade Jimoh

crapola we are so going to get beaten Justin Cage must be on for a career game Wooohooo!!!

Harris will start the game and Rogers will be the #3. Williams likes bringing rookies along a step at a time, setting the bar higher each week. He did that with Sean Taylor last year and I don't see any reason he won't do that this time.

The only way I see Rogers starting the first game is if Harris is not 100% physically.

I think a lot of it is based on Harris's health, but he also hasn't played yet.

Notice that Lavar didn't just walk back into the starting lineup at his spot, even though he's healthy.

Harris may be the same, to the extent where he's healthy physically, but not yet in football shape. And that alone could keep him out of the starting lineup.

Archived