Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Week 15 NFL Gameday Thread

Mr. Sinister

Seahawks in the lead 14-0. Would be nice for them to lose to help the Skins' playoff rank

Doesn't matter. With the lead, and all tiebreakers right now in the division, and both AFC games that we "didn't need", all we have to do is win our last 2 and we're in, with a home playoff game.

Edit, Oh, I see what you meant

Steelers could help us out. That would be much appreciated. And I'm gonna be a huge Ravens fan next week.

---------- Post added December-16th-2012 at 04:35 PM ----------

Whats our wild card chances looking like?

We control our destiny (and the NFC East division, for now). Win out and we're in.

Steelers could help us out. That would be much appreciated. And I'm gonna be a huge Ravens fan next week.

---------- Post added December-16th-2012 at 04:35 PM ----------

Whats our wild card chances looking like?

With the bears losing I believe had the giants won we would have moved into that last spot.

I love watching Marshawn Lynch run. He reminds me of a tad bit quicker ALF.

Out of all of the running backs in the league, I honestly like his running style more than any other. He runs like there's a chainsaw attached to his helmet

---------- Post added December-16th-2012 at 04:49 PM ----------

If the season ended right now, we would be #4. Hmm, would you rather face the Seahawks, Packers, or whoever else gets the 6th spot?

I think we would match up better with the Packers and their style of play, rather than the Seahawks, who have abetter defense, and can control the line of scrimmage on offense. I'm sure that sounds crazy, but that's jmho.

Archived