Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Week 15 NFL Gameday Thread

Mr. Sinister

Haha, really starting to dig Dilfer. He is killing the Jets. Good stuff

He went nuts and started sputtering about how bad he was when he played. :ols: He definitely would need to be in if the NFL ever tried to build the equivalent of TNTs inside the nba crew.

He went nuts and started sputtering about how bad he was when he played. :ols: He definitely would need to be in if the NFL ever tried to build the equivalent of TNTs inside the nba crew.

Yeah man, you can tell it's just him and his passion for the game and calling it how he sees it. Always gotta appreciate that. And he can be funny at times.

oh man, the jets are going to be knocking at our door begging for kirk. Although if they were really smart, they'd go for alex smith.
Alex Smith wouldn't be any better there. Ok, maybe a little. But I'm a firm believer that Smith is only successful now because of Harbaugh. I mean, the guy stunk his first 6 or 7 years in the league. And then Harbaugh had him playing some really good football. I think Harbaugh is just great with QBs and his system is successful. I think Smith is gonna struggle, no matter where he ends up next year.

No kidding. His decison making coupled with his inaccuracy is special. They might as well play Tebow and have some fun.

That's what I was thinking when I was watching the game. Sanchez goes 5/8 for 25 yards and is supposedly "hot" (which are some awful, awful numbers for being "hot"), and then they took him out. Tebow picks up 2 or 3 first downs in a row, and then they punt. They never really give Tebow another shot after that.

Look, we know who Mark Sanchez is at this point. There's not even a glimmer of hope, like there is with Rex Grossman, that could lead you to believe that there is a path to success with him. He is bad at every facet of the game - inaccurate, bad decisions, slow getting the team to the LOS, etc. Why not give Tebow a game? How about McElroy?

Once the 49er defense and running game were both top 10, Alex Smith started playing well. Sound familiar? Alex Smith for Sanchez would be a lateral move. I think Cousins has a lot more upside. I don't think he'd be available for any reasonable price, though. Besides, the Jets need to do a lot more than swap out QBs and/or OC.

But hey, I like seeing the Jets crash and burn. Maybe now Rex will shut his yapper and top predicting how great the Jets will be.

Archived