Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Week 15 NFL Gameday Thread

Mr. Sinister

I think this is the week where Russell Wilson moves past Luck for #2 in ROTY voting.

Because wins matter the most, amirite guys?

Honestly, I think this week most folks will talk about Wilson as the #1 in ROTY voting. They are crushing teams right now.

Honestly, I think this week most folks will talk about Wilson as the #1 in ROTY voting. They are crushing teams right now.

I called wilson from the beginning in SEA, and the locals can't believe their good fortune. With his supporting cast and the youth of the team, SF doesn't not have their expected cakewalk though the division any more.

Not sure what is happening to Pittsburgh. Looks like they have just gotten old at key positions in a hurry. Dallas is driving up and down the field with no problem.

Steelers lost to awful San Diego last week when they needed a victory. With the Ravens losing the past 2 games Pittsburgh still has a chance to win their division. They desperately need a win to keep any playoff hopes alive.

Dallas normally comes out weak to start games then turns it on --- we can only hope that today is the complete opposite

Pitts has nothing to play for... and play like it so far.

Not sure what you mean there - Pittsburgh has EVERYTHING to play for today it's actually the complete opposite of what you said. Their entire season is on the line today with still a shot for the division and desperately needing a win to keep their Wild Card hopes alive.

Archived