Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Week 15 NFL Gameday Thread

Mr. Sinister

I called wilson from the beginning in SEA, and the locals can't believe their good fortune. With his supporting cast and the youth of the team, SF doesn't not have their expected cakewalk though the division any more.

I thought Wilson would be decent, but I never saw this coming. Ever. :ols:

The biggest thing I got wrong about SEA though was Pete Carroll. I thought he was an idiot. . . I got that one wrong.

I thought Wilson would be decent, but I never saw this coming. Ever. :ols:

The biggest thing I got wrong about SEA though was Pete Carroll. I thought he was an idiot. . . I got that one wrong.

I really missed on the Carroll call too--and I was "dumb and loud" enough about it around here (Puget Sound) to <sincerely> eat my share of crow.

Alright. Big drive here for the Steelers. If they can go into half just down 4 or tied, it will be huge.

---------- Post added December-16th-2012 at 04:48 PM ----------

Did anybody else just have the game come back halfway thru the punt? Seriously, these commercials are getting out of hand.

Yea, got to make sure we get in that extra LOGO commercial!

It's interesting that Carrol and Shanahan are two very rare examples of coaches waiting until their third year with a team to get "their guy" at QB and both are seeming pretty smart now.

Although I guess Shanahan attempted it with McNabb. But building up the team until the right guy comes along may become a more popular option if owners around the league become more patient, which is doubtful.

Archived