Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

THE INSOMNIAC THREAD Week 2: Welcomes the restless, drunken happy tired, die hard fans!!!

zCommander

Well last week was really exciting. Rams I hope doesn't turn out to be a trap game like it has been for so many years in the past. I don't think RG3 won't let this happen.

Oh and I hate these 4 pm games... guess I will have time to mow the lawn before than. :)

:ramsuck::ramsuck::ramsuck::ramsuck::ramsuck::ramsuck::ramsuck::ramsuck::ramsuck:

ugh, can't sleep either. listening to an incredible remix of the beastie boys paul's boutique, however. you can download it for free here: http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/music/posts/la-et-ms-beasties-pauls-boutique-reworked-with-original-source-samples-20120907,0,7227121.story

i guess i should say something about tomorrow's game to make my post relevant. umm...rg3 is talented!

In a Fantasy league that counts return yards. I have a spot open at w/r/t now If Garcon sits. Who do you guys take....Aldrick's Rec yards or Banks' return yards?

You should ask in the fantasy football thread in the tailgate; lots of useful info in there. To answer your question, Robinson did well vs. Saints and if Garcon is indeed out then Robinson figures to get a good amount of receptions, so I'd go with him easily over Banks.

Drunk?

I'm already naked...

:ols: A little too much info there. Insomniac threads are so much better when it's a 1 pm game since there's 12 hrs or less to go before the game starts. 4 pm games feel so much longer. It doesn't make any sense to make this a 4pm start just because St. Louis plays in the NFC West. They're closer to east coast than any of the other teams from that division. In addition, it feels so good to have another team game planning for a Skins QB. Last week gave Fisher plenty to prepare for and hopefully the Shanahans have cooked up more stuff for RG3 to showcase.

It is 330pm here on sunday, and the Skins will be playing in about 8 hours, i just woke up from a grandpa nap, so i am ready i will be watching a game tomorrow morning, hopefully its the Skins but i doubt it. In anycase HTTR a good win against the Rams is required to show last week wasnt a one week (week one) wonder

Archived