Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

THE INSOMNIAC THREAD Week 2: Welcomes the restless, drunken happy tired, die hard fans!!!

zCommander

I've read it on from several sources Garcon will not play. Hopefully he sucks it up and goes. Rams defense is very underrated in my opinion. We're gonna need his physical presence.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1328494-pierre-garcon-injury-latest-updates-on-wrs-week-2-status-and-fantasy-value

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/players/playerpage/583087/pierre-garcon

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/241134/report-garcon-not-expected-to-play-in-week-2

they're all reporting it from JLC because he's the only source...

Like I said before, LL said that may not be that accurate

Not drunk, not naked (yet), not tried, not even sleepy... and have been up since 8:30am. This is why I love 1 pm games... hit the hay around 5am... wake up and it is Redskins Football Time!!!!

Gracon will be out. :( Hopefully that won't matter since well we are playing the Rams and others can take this op to step up.

Hello mate! Since it is already 4:20pm there...can you please let us know how RG3 playing against the Rams so far... :silly:

He hasn't seen the field yet. Redskins won the toss and elected to kick. Bradford's been picked off twice (Josh Wilson once, and Ryan Kerrigan once) and had them taken back for 6 both times.

Score is 14-0 and RGIII hasn't even seen the field!

The drunken? I'm here. How is everybody? Every Sunday is like xmas for me with RG3 behind center.

---------- Post added September-16th-2012 at 02:56 AM ----------

He hasn't seen the field yet. Redskins won the toss and elected to kick. Bradford's been picked off twice (Josh Wilson once, and Ryan Kerrigan once) and had them taken back for 6 both times.

I approve of this fake synopsis.

Well, I have to work on gameday.....so hope that I can see a bit of the game at lunch....or maybe we will knock off at noon...am on the west coast.

I dont think this can be described as a trap game....merely because we have been little more than an afterthought for the last few seasons. I could see new england vs arizona being a trap game for ne.....but not our game.

I DO think tnat this is a game we should win, and win kind of easily. I just don't think that the rams will be very competitive this season as they have some more building to do.

The rams have played us tough in recent history. If this Redskin team is to be different, they need to beat teams that they should beat.....like st. Louis.

Oh damn! Nice! So this should be a high scoring game once RG3 gets on the field then. :)

The drunken? I'm here. How is everybody? Every Sunday is like xmas for me with RG3 behind center.

Hi. I have multiple unanswered questions about your signature. Who is this girl? Why is she winking at me and at the same time waving her finger no? Why is she smiling then frowning all while still winking? Do these mixed signals mean she's unsure of how she feels about me? Is she legal? Is she asian or white? If asian, why does she sort of look white? Why is she wearing a visor, is she a poker dealer? Why is it sequin? Why is it on crooked? Why is the ring on her right middle finger massive? Is it a Ring Pop? If so what flavor? Gosh....i mean i just don't know what to do with it all........I'm mesmorized by the complexity.

Hi. I have multiple unanswered questions about your signature. Who is this girl? Why is she winking at me and at the same time waving her finger no? Why is she smiling then frowning all while still winking? Do these mixed signals mean she's unsure of how she feels about me? Is she legal? Is she asian or white? If asian, why does she sort of look white? Why is she wearing a visor, is she a poker dealer? Why is it sequin? Why is it on crooked? Why is the ring on her right middle finger massive? Is it a Ring Pop? If so what flavor? Gosh....i mean i just don't know what to do with it all........I'm mesmorized by the complexity.

You, sir, just summed up what my brain asks in that split second every time I see that sig. Every single question, it's there. I believe it's of utmost importance that those questions be investigated and probed by a ES commissioned group. You just can't go around putting gifs in your signature that could potentially lead to involuntary arousel at akward times and not give background information to inquisitive members. You just can't, can you?

You, sir, just summed up what my brain asks in that split second every time I see that sig. Every single question, it's there. I believe it's of utmost importance that those questions be investigated and probed by a ES commissioned group. You just can't go around putting gifs in your signature that could potentially lead to involuntary arousel at akward times and not give background information to inquisitive members. You just can't, can you?

BACK OFF boys...

:)

I like this trend

---------- Post added September-16th-2012 at 04:52 AM ----------

This is how I feel now:

morphine

Watching FSUskins sig while thinking about PerryMason's post about FSUskins sig while listening to Monk4thaHALL's song ZONED me out... I feel really weird right now.

Archived