Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins @ Giants Oct 20th

German_skin

Hey guys,

me and my girl will be in NYC around the time of the game. I was at FedEx 2 years ago and we really ponder whether to go see the Skins at NY or drive up to DC for a home game.

Since I was at FedEx already and dont want to lose a day for driving back and forth to DC, I prefer going to the Giants game. :giantsuck:

Is there anything I should keep in mind when going to the Giants game? Any body else going?

Any other recommendations for purchasing tickets beside ticketmaster and stubhub?

Thanks guys

HTTR

I have been to at least the last 10 games the redskins have played in NY. It's definetly alot better than going to Philly.Most fans are pretty respectable toward skins fans.Not sure where the best place to get tickets.My wife's cousin has season tickets so i'm always covered.You may have to pay a little more being the Giants are reining Champs. Enjoy the game! HTTR

I'm going... Got my tickets at face value via Ticketmaster the day single game tickets went on sale through the Giants. I am going with two buddies-- one big fellow Skins fan and one big Giants fan. We are staying at the Sheraton right by the stadium. I was going to start a thread asking about any Skins fans that tailgate up there? I know we have big turnouts for tailgates at other road venues, but I've never heard much about games at the Giants....

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

the game is at Giants stadium. What the Giants did last night is irrelevant. I'm plety worried about the game in FedEx in December, but the Giants are a terrible home team.

That being said, I am planning on going to this game myself, but Im not dropping the 130 price on stubhub at the moment.

We had a good tailgate in 2007. vs the Jets and the Giants. So its certainly doable if there's a crew....

• 3 weeks later...
;9159681']If you go October 20th' date=' you can have any seat in the stadium you want!![/quote']

I already saw it... haha my fault ;)

Everybody knew what I meant ;)

---------- Post added October-10th-2012 at 11:48 AM ----------

I will be in NYC for the game... we arrive on the 18th. we might come out for the Redskins Rally... anything to know bout it or any tips?

---------- Post added October-10th-2012 at 11:53 AM ----------

Will u be there TK? I follow u guys on twitter and over here and I really would love to get to know u guys in person... Since Im from Germany, this might be one of a very few chances to meet some skins fans

Def going to try and make it to the rally and hopefully win a ticket for the actual game. The bar is fun for games. I think last year they were going to film for the NFL, for a story. But I think they didn't make it in time before the game was over, this makes up for it.

Archived