Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kate Upton or Kate Middleton

Elessar78

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

The Duchess of Cambridge, our new Princess of Wales.

Understated beauty, intelligence, and humble sacrifice that in her first year and a half or whatever it's been goes well above and beyond the rest of her 'family.' She just seems a genuinely nice, sweet gal'. The kind you'd want to take home to 'mom.'

But if you want to go on the dirty side, I'll take her and her sister in a room for the night. :evilg:

Hail.

These vs. pics aren't fair. In one you have a chick sucking a freezer pop and in the other a conservatively dressed duchess.

I would take the future Queen because she probably has a little more depth to her personality....a lot more.

Pippa-showing-sexy-legs-1.jpg

I'm on board with the masses, I'd probably choose Upton if we're going on a "one night only" type of thought process, especially if you base it on the two pictures in the OP. Middleton no question if we're talking long term.

But if you want to go on the dirty side, I'll take her and her sister in a room for the night. :evilg:

Hail.

You know, it's not like I'd turn them down either, but Pippa is really overrated. She got popular because of how her ass looked in that dress during the royal wedding, but she really doesn't do it for me otherwise. Kate got the better set of genes.

Upton is so overrated. Made out to be the greatest thing ever by the media, just like Decker last year. Next year there will be a new hottest girl on the planet. Middelton's hottest has better staying power.

---------- Post added August-8th-2012 at 09:00 AM ----------

And Kate Hudson? C'mon man! She isn't even hot enough to play the hot girl in a movie, but she always does for some reason!

Archived